Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks????

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

ShadowGal wrote: »
    I dont think aero dynamics would be high on a shop thief's priorities :pac:

they would be if it meant a few months being probed in mount joy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

To tell people "Yeah, i'm a tramp, so stay the f**k away from me or I'll bash your bleedin' head in!":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

They are smart that's why. With all this global warming business flash floods could be happen at any moment, don't wanna ruin your trackie b's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

ntlbell wrote: »
    they would be if it meant a few months being probed in mount joy :P

heh heh, i suppose so, id tuck my sleeves into my socks if it meant i could avoid that, although i probably wouldnt get too far :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Why do bogger's (and some Dubs) do it, seriously?. :rolleyes:

Because they like the Van damme look and want to have their trousers up to their manboobs ,Stupid looking though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Stops the rats climbing up their legs....:rolleyes:
    wannabe thanks whore first reply, right?

People will dress and act like the people they admire and aspire to be.
    Scobe children try to act like their little scobe daddies.
    You see surfer kids will dress and act like older surf champions.
    Skater kids will do the same with their idols.
    Goths, metal heads, emos, (robert smith being an idol) etc etc.

It just appears for some reason that scobes dont follow these trends themselves, they have internal aspirations to be like scobe-idols.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

i do it to stop my massive cock dragging along the ground!

You should have bought a frozen duck, it wouldn't have been so cumbersome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I've been told there's two reasons why they tuck in their tracksuit bottoms:

1. Apparently they also have a hole in one of their pockets so that when the guards stop them or whatever they can drop their drugs down their tracksuit bottoms and won't loose it.

2. Comes in handy when robbing bikes. A lot easier to make a fast getaway :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Combo with the pimp cane for every discerning gent about town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Combo with the pimp cane for every discerning gent about town.

Ah yes, the pimp cane. The "look at what I robbed off my own grandfather" accessory. I don't know where they got the idea out of but anybody walking the streets with a cane and wearing a tracksuit looks like a total utter cretin.

Still...gives you something a bit more deliciously violent to wear them out with should you ever get in a confrontation! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I wish pain and suffering on all who partake in this sock tucking!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

wannabe thanks whore first reply, right?

You know me too well... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I was slagging someone the other day about it, but he said his socks werent tucked in, his trackies were just designed to be shorter. He showed me and it was true. The bottoms were just shorter so as to show off his socks for whatever reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Why do kids do it (and some adults :rolleyes: ), seriously?!

Cause they like to look as bent and ghey as possible, thats why they all have the exact same dye in their hair and all the same hairstyle.

Total Gobsh1tes nothing else to describe them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Why do bogger's (and some Dubs) do it, seriously?. :rolleyes:

Mostly I think to show off their (fake) Armani (etc.) belts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Jay D wrote: »
    Mostly I think to show off their (fake) Armani (etc.) belts...

Not Armani its their Hugo Bass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I was slagging someone the other day about it, but he said his socks werent tucked in, his trackies were just designed to be shorter. He showed me and it was true. The bottoms were just shorter so as to show off his socks for whatever reason.
    You mean that his trousers were just the wrong size? If he had purchased the correct size, they wouldn't be 2 inches shorter on the leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Knepper

it's worse when they're fat and wearing a tracksuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

makes ya look mad shholid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Nike socks aren't cheap. It's a shame to spend all that money on socks and for people not to see them. It's the same with Superman, he spends a fortune on red underpants and wants everyone to see them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Why do some people wear them "bubble jackets"? With plenty of space in them.

Fashion statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

They see other people they like/admire wearing clothes this way and imitate them. I don't know what started it but it's just another trend that doesn't make sense unless you're part of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

dotsman wrote: »
    You mean that his trousers were just the wrong size? If he had purchased the correct size, they wouldn't be 2 inches shorter on the leg.

No, they were the correct size.
    Like these except a little bit longer. So when you have ur socks on, they kinda meet up, if ya get me?

Advertisement