Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels.com discount code

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Bens

Be careful with Hotels.com. I have shopped around and when they include the taxes and fees I have seen them try to charge more than the hotel directly!
    I use hotel club and always found them to be cheaper
    http://www.hotelclub.com/guest.asp?id=7559268

Just tried that site.
    Compared it to hotels.com and booking.com for the same hotel
    It came up cheaper alright, but when you proceed to the booking page it tells you the room is gone and to go back and book a more expensive one.

Tried for a couple of other hotels then and it always comes out more expensive than the others for the same hotel. The site just doesnt seem professional either. I would be careful of that one.

But I would take 10% any of them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

I always use this to find cheapest hotel
    http://www.skyscanner.ie/hotels.html

when I find cheapest I then see if fatcheese have money back with the cheapest website and click through fatcheese.

Hope this helps you save some money

Bens wrote: »
    Just tried that site.
    It came up cheaper alright, but when you proceed to the booking page it tells you the room is gone and to go back and book a more expensive one.

Tried for a couple of other hotels then and it always comes out more expensive than the others for the same hotel. The site just doesnt seem professional either. I would be careful of that one.

I've used it about a dozen times and thankfully never had any hassle with my bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Bens wrote: »
    Just tried that site.

I've used it about a dozen times and thankfully never had any hassle with my bookings.

I've been using them since 2000 and have never had an issue. Their customer service is excellent if you need them. As to the site seeming professional, I'll take my chances with a company I've used dozens of times over your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Any hotels.com codes anybody? Would be much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Bens

I've been using them since 2000 and have never had an issue. Their customer service is excellent if you need them. As to the site seeming professional, I'll take my chances with a company I've used dozens of times over your opinion.

go killbill go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,704 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ideo wrote: »
    Any hotels.com codes anybody? Would be much appreciated

GpScM10SmrGie

Book between: 10 June - 31 August (2011)
    Travel dates: 10 June - 30 October (2011

Book through fatcheese for a further 12% off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

Raoul wrote: »
    GpScM10SmrGie

Book between: 10 June - 31 August (2011)
    Travel dates: 10 June - 30 October (2011

Book through fatcheese for a further 12% off.

You can only use one or the other..
    I used both recently and fatcheese rejected my claim..
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,704 ✭✭✭Raoul

Tiesto wrote: »

Ah crap! Does it say it anywhere in the terms and conditions? :(

im too lazy to look to be honest.. but I do recall reading somewhere on boards about it being the T&C's somewhere..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Tiesto wrote: »

that must be a recent thing,i got 10% off with a discount code PLUS fatcheese cashback on hotels in march and again april....hmmm....

well let me check with fatcheese.
    maybe it was rejected for some other reason..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rayobri

Fatcheese says the following:

12.00% cashback on completed bookings with Hotels.com

Please note: there is no cashback available when a voucher code not listed on the FatCheese website has been used

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

GpScM10SmrGie

Could anyone tell me how much the above code is meant to get off the price? I put it in under Frequent Guest Number (couldnt see anywhere else to put it) and no price reduction..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

HCSUMK6

Save an extra 10% with your hotel discount code:
    Book by 3 August 2011, travel by 4 March 2012*.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

On www.hotels.com it is a 10% discount and you enter the code details almost at the end of the transaction when the price comes up on the right-hand side. Say the total is €100 - well just below that you will see a little box for the discount code. Enter the code and the price will change to €90.

Hope this makes sense to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

wk14_0000_enjoy_uk.jpg

-> HCSUMK6 <-

Book by 3 August 2011, travel by 4 March 2012*.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

any current codes?

GpScM10SmrGie for a 10% discount on www.hotels.com with bookings until 31st August, 2011. Travel up to 30th October, 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

That code doesn't work for me

• Advertisement

GpScM10SmrGie for a 10% discount on www.hotels.com with bookings until 31st August, 2011. Travel up to 30th October, 2011.

Cheers, however I should have clarified I'm looking for travel in Jan

Using the discount code, I picked a random hotel in west of Ireland and the 10% off applied. I guess there are exceptions!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

cheers mate rang them. saved €83 on a booking i had mad with booking.com cancelled that and were heading to leeds for a stag this weekend. every little helps lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Cheers for that code, was able to get 10% off for the family who are staying in Auckland in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pat Sorrn

Thanks for the code, i just saved 81euros on 4 nights in NY. I owe you a beer

Delighted to have been of help to someone so thoughtful!

Anyone have a voucher code valid for travel in January?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭framework123

Pat Sorrn wrote: »

Thanks for the code, i just saved 81euros on 4 nights in NY. I owe you a beer

Any new code? This one has expired ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pat Sorrn

Not yet, i'm looking for one myself. That last one expired yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

If you book through the American site you can use the following code:

10% off a new hotel-only booking of a participating pre-paid Price Match Guarantee hotel. Redemptions are limited to the first 20,000 customers. Some hotels are excluded from redemption of this coupon. Book by 25/9/2011, travel by 27/5/2012

Code is BOOKSMART10

Peter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement