Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

showing OH how lucky you are.....

Options
  • 28-12-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

hi ladies,
    was in work today and got that familiar feeling of wanting to remind my OH how much i know how lucky i am to have him in my life. Just surprising your man on any day of the week,month or year that he is treasured.

me i love cook him a really nice meal usually. this time round tommorow night i'm going to put together for my starter seared scallops with a cauliflower puree, for his main will do lamb chops wrapped in parma ham and fresh sage with a side salad and for desert some apple and raisin lattice.

when i was in college i used to love leaving him fav choc bars on the bed or give him a nice massage.

how do ye like to show him you love having him in your life???
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement