Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have running water in your house at the minute?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Had water all over xmas,now nothing. must be karma or something coming to bite me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

No
    And no water again now. I'd say i've had no water from around 6 or 8 PM until around 9-11 AM the next day since mid December. Actually in that time only 2 days went unaffected. Christmas eve and Christmas day. I'm in the Fingal County Council region and the bastards don't even include it on their site. My area is supposed to be in a rotation system but every night it goes off. Cúnts could at least have it back before work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

We have our own well and our water froze. Put down new temporary pipes and
    kept the water running
    (Don't read if your eco friendly) and had water till the next night it froze, put down another new pipe. Took up the other temporary one and thawed it out inside and we kept doing this.

Hard work, but worth it when you got that piping hot shower at night :cool:

Advertisement