Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could select any animal to overthrow the Swiss government, what would it be?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

ManBearPig

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

A,pig. Cause it would drive the Muslims in the country nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

A black sheep. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

A wide range of animals gave been chosen. We may be in a position to select two species. To test which animals will suit us best a trial will be done by attacking Trim in Meath. As a security issue I think it us best not to post the precise details here. Any suggestions on how to plan this without the TDC coping on are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

A muslim bear who worked for the EU commision at some stage. The sight of which would make the swiss flee in terror

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Triangular Bees

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭cml387

The Swiss don't actually have a government per se, most democracy is devolved to local cantons. So it is actually rather difficult to overthrow the government of Switzerland whatever animal you choose.

But I choose a .................. WOMBAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

ROBO-BLUEBOTTLE

Its the half bluebottle half robot flyborg that is programmed to overthrow Swiss governments.

Its a film idea ive been working on. Sony pictures said they're interested. They will call me back....they will ok..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Dont care about the swiss government but i'd throw our own government to pack of wolves. Let those doggies have a feast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Cats!!!

Yes, ofcourse!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭tommylimerick

owls cause thet are so wise
    i would put birds in charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Sharpened worms

Cats!!!

Yes, ofcourse!

tron-cat-9849-1293298128-1.jpg

Tron Cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I would like to see a giant fish in a bear suit have a stab at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Sarky wrote: »
    I would like to see a giant fish in a bear suit have a stab at it.

ffs, you don't make things easy...do you...

OK...let's see.....I have a Giant Frog in a bear suit. he once was a fish you know...?

1806086972_5c7ea6fb4b.jpg?v=0

...OK then...how about a woman in a kola bear suit that smells of fish...

Giant-Panda-Adult-Size-Cartoon-Mascot-Costume.jpg

ok..ok.....don't rush me....................................

ah...here we go...one giant fish in a bear suit.......eating a single decker bus...:

50415_55334831142_121880_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

A picture for everything, huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Obaraten wrote: »
    Have you conducted an experiment to prove said theory?

a hippo wouldn't be able to find a space hopper that could support it's weight and touch the ground too

a giraffe would be able to straddle a hopper that could support it's weight
    whether it would need stirrups or could use all it's legs to hang on might need a bit of looking into

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

A 6 foot gorilla... With the skin of an alligator... Tied to a pterodactyl...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Cats of course, only they could control the mice who would otherwise ruin the swiss economy!
    Jade Goody. (if she was alive like)
    He said animal, not vegetable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

So is this being done or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

a tiny mouse will devour the swiss's cheesy infrastructure of chocolaty goodness

Advertisement