Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock/Metal Gig of 2010 Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Limp Bizkit at The Olympia
    Congrats to Kiss, after all the nominations, then the voting, KISS have just pipped Porcupine Tree for Gig of the Year.

kiss_wallpaper.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Limp Bizkit at The Olympia
    Have to say, it really was a tremendous gig.

Went along with absolutely no expectations and I'm not even a fan of Kiss, but they put on, without doubt, the best gig of last year and I attended most of the gigs on the list.

Porcupine Tree was probably my most anticipated gig of the year (I'm a nerd when it comes to PT) and they really were superb indeed. But Kiss had the visuals, the theatrics and a smile on their collective face.

A bunch of 65 year old men, who have nothing to prove, who wear make-up and write vacuous songs about and Rockin' n' Rollin' came out and put on a performance that will be difficult to rival.

If you're a self-respecting music fan and you weren't there then you missed a good night.

:)

Advertisement