Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephens Day Sales - Powercity+DID+Currys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 whoppa

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Not for currys or did anyway. You can get some good deals on the power city site but not quite as good as if you turn up in person

seems that you can order online at DID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Foe

I got the hotpoint condenser 1 in powercity - exactly the same as the one DID have advertised but just a quick look there on the powercity site and its seems to have dissapered!!! As it didnt say there was any restrictions on the amount they had maybe if you go to you local one you might be able to order it - one of the staff rang me bout half an hour after I placed the order and says they have them on display in the store but that my particular local store had none in stock for collection today (tallaght store) but they are transferring 1 over from another branch so I should be able to collect tomorrow. Plus powercity are open til 7 tonight and DID are only open til 6 so you might have a better chance - that is off course if there is a branch near you?

Hope you get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

I got the Hotpoint dryer in Tullamore. I got the last of the 10 at 9 am. The guy was saying people were going for more practical items. Lots tvs and computers left when I was going. They were available on DID online so that may be your only option.

Advertisement