Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Masters

Options
  • 20-12-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Seriously everyone needs to watch this documentary. Its a must!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM

As mentioned by Jim Corr in that interview on the Russian news channel.

I have watched many documentaries on the banking/monetary system and how it works.
    Money as Debt is another good one (shorter so if you don't have much time you can watch this):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8&feature=related

But Money Masters is the most detailed documentary on how a few wealthy Bankers have taken over most of the world economies though their corrupt Banking system which they call the Fractional Reserve Banking.
    It focuses mainly on USA but a bit on Europe as well. It starts right from the Roman empire to Jesus throwing out the Jewish money lenders to the Rothschild's taking over the major central banks in Europe. It has it all!!

If there's one documentary you must watch about how money is created and how the modern economic system works, this is it.

The guy who made this also has a newer documentary called "The Secrets of Oz" but its not as detailed as this one. Still if you wanna watch the new one its here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM

The documentary is pretty much self evident and once you've watched it, you'll have absolutely no doubt in believing the NWO is real and there is a big conspiracy going on where a few wealthy Bankers are taking over the world economies by shackling the countries in a ridiculous debt based economic system kept together though corrupt government officials and extensive lobbying. And how all of this can be avoided/gotten out of by abolishing the fractional reserve banking system and the debt based monetary system and going back to a debt free economy where the amount of money that is printed is completely debt free and is tightly regulated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

I've watched the Secret of Oz and thought it was very good, a real eye-opener. Will watch this too.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ugh. seriously this stuff is so lol bad.

youtube is not the place to learn about the monetary system.

I really wonder what the motive is for the people that create these false videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

I really wonder what the motive is for the people that create these false videos.

Well, you've convinced me! Thank you.

I would recommend everybody to watch these false videos just to see how awful they are.

loldog wrote: »
    Well, you've convinced me! Thank you.

I would recommend everybody to watch these false videos just to see how awful they are.

don't take my word for it; if you look up this stuff outside of crackpot youtube videos you'd realise how silly they are.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well then perhaps you could link us to some of this stuff or Maybe qualify your statements with some form of detail as to why you are right and the people making these videos are Wrong, cos all I see is one side presenting a reasoned and well presented piece on the inner working of the monetary system.

And then we have you telling us its Bollox, So I'd apreciate it if you could provide something to back YOUR claims, ya know a few links maybe a bit of a youtube of someone explainin How the system works as you describe it.

Well then perhaps you could link us to some of this stuff or Maybe qualify your statements with some form of detail as to why you are right and the people making these videos are Wrong, cos all I see is one side presenting a reasoned and well presented piece on the inner working of the monetary system.

And then we have you telling us its Bollox, So I'd apreciate it if you could provide something to back YOUR claims, ya know a few links maybe a bit of a youtube of someone explainin How the system works as you describe it.

I have lots of times when this topic has come up before, and you can go back and read them if you're really interested, you'll also see what a waste of time it is trying to reason with most of the people in this place.

There's a very good reason why this stuff is the preserve of cters and not given any time in the economics forum. No rational people believe in any of this stuff.

And those videos are far from well reasoned or presented btw. I honestly don't get why you people swallow the nonsense that are in all these silly youtube videos so easily.

I mean, even the most basic fact that the FED is returns all its profits to the US gov should be enough to show how there's not some giant silly private banking conspiracy surrounding it.

I honestly just wonder what the motive of the guys propagating all those youtube videos are. Are they crazy enough to actually believe that stuff? Or are they just trying to sell books or gullible people or something?

No, NO NO NO, you have not once clearly laid out why this is wrong, Adhomenim on the Posters and creators of these videos, an appeal to authority that '''No rational people believe in any of this stuff. ''

But no WHY, never an Explanation from your perspective, never anything substantive to Back up your claims, just the state,ment that You are right we are wrong and we must be Crazy to believe this, never once seen you present your Version of the 'Sane' Position.

So the FED Pays ALL its profits back to the US Government???? can you provied a few links to back this up, Cos thats kinda flying in the face of what the FED is supposed to do, ya know be a bunch of independant Banks.

No, NO NO NO, you have not once clearly laid out why this is wrong

I have actually. Go look up the old threads.

So the FED Pays ALL its profits back to the US Government???? can you provied a few links to back this up, Cos thats kinda flying in the face of what the FED is supposed to do, ya know be a bunch of independant Banks.

Sigh.

Yeah it does. shock horror. It's covered in the federal reserve act.

It's reported widely, I think last year it returned 46billion or so. It's shown in the Feds audited accounts. And I'm sure if you can be bothered to go find it you'll see it shown in the accounts of the treasury dept.

• Advertisement

OK, heres the page you Linked to
    § 289. Dividends and surplus funds of reserve banks; transfer for fiscal year 2000
    How Current is This?
    (a) Dividends and surplus funds of reserve banks
    (1) Stockholder dividends
    (A) In general
    After all necessary expenses of a Federal reserve bank have been paid or provided for, the stockholders of the bank shall be entitled to receive an annual dividend of 6 percent on paid-in capital stock.
    (B) Dividend cumulative
    The entitlement to dividends under subparagraph (A) shall be cumulative.
    (2) Deposit of net earnings in surplus fund
    That portion of net earnings of each Federal reserve bank which remains after dividend claims under paragraph (1)(A) have been fully met shall be deposited in the surplus fund of the bank.
    (b)  1 Transfer for fiscal year 2000
    (1) In general
    The Federal reserve banks shall transfer from the surplus funds of such banks to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for transfer to the Secretary of the Treasury for deposit in the general fund of the Treasury, a total amount of $3,752,000,000 in fiscal year 2000.
    (2) Allocated by Fed
    Of the total amount required to be paid by the Federal reserve banks under paragraph (1) for fiscal year 2000, the Board shall determine the amount each such bank shall pay in such fiscal year.
    (3) Replenishment of surplus fund prohibited
    During fiscal year 2000, no Federal reserve bank may replenish such bank’s surplus fund by the amount of any transfer by such bank under paragraph (1).
    they state a nominal figure to be paid to the treasury, but thats far from ALL its profits, actually its more like a token gesture after all the Shareholders have been paid out

and by Audit what do you mean
    http://www.ronpaul.com/legislation/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/

do you mean the Secret system where the FED refuses to let anyone other than their chosen people view the books and then release whatever the FED tells them to release.

or are you aware of a proper full and independant body which anually audits the FED and reports to Congress???

OK, heres the page you Linked to

they state a nominal figure to be paid to the treasury, but thats far from ALL its profits, actually its more like a token gesture after all the Shareholders have been paid out

Not really sure how you come to that conclusion. If you look at their audited reports you'd realise that's not the case and the sums transferred are actually huge.

Sort of makes a mockery of your theory of a private bank enslaving a nation surely?

and by Audit what do you mean
    http://www.ronpaul.com/legislation/audit-the-federal-reserve-hr-1207/

do you mean the Secret system where the FED refuses to let anyone other than their chosen people view the books and then release whatever the FED tells them to release.

or are you aware of a proper full and independant body which anually audits the FED and reports to Congress???

You sure that's a legitimate news source (certainly doesn't look like it) because also in the reserve act it states this:
    Sec. 248b. Annual independent audits of Federal reserve banks
    and Board

The Board shall order an annual independent audit of the financial
    statements of each Federal reserve bank and the Board.

And all of these audits are easily available. Got any proof of money being created out of thin air and going off to Rothschild?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Where would you suggest someone learn about such things as the monetary system ?

Tv ? DVD ? an old video ? A book perhaps ? Maybe school or college ? or maybe by talking face to face to someone who has in knowledge about it ?

Youtube is bull**** right ?

We could never get bull**** from the above mentioned sources could we ?

Oh, unless we spoke to you face to face.

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Where would you suggest someone learn about such things as the monetary system ?

Tv ? DVD ? an old video ? A book perhaps ? Maybe school or college ? or maybe by talking face to face to someone who has in knowledge about it ?

Youtube is bull**** right ?

Oh, unless we spoke to you face to face.

I learned most of my economics from old poker degens tbh. :pac:

I learned most of my economics from old poker degens tbh. :pac:

And once again you have brought nothing to the table.

And once again you have brought nothing to the table.

hmmm, I'm guessing you're a different mr plough to the one i know. :confused:

If this is actually a serious question, then the answer is of course no. but it should be fairly obvious why many sources would be far superior and more reliable than some nut on youtube.

what do you mean Legitimate News Source??

its an Article about Ron Paul, written by Ron Pauls Supporters, Outlining Ron Paul's Transparency in the Fed bill.

how about this

Rather than dismiss the sources how about you discuss the content??

Think that'd work???

Rather than dismiss the sources how about you discuss the content??

I did that too? I also asked you two questions?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I was reading the Anual reports of 2001 - 2004 trying to see where they had been independantly audited in that time like you said, I cant see it.

Yeah, I was reading the Anual reports of 2001 - 2004 trying to see where they had been independantly audited in that time like you said, I cant see it.

What about the U.S. Government Accountability Office?

Can you explain one thing to me btw? How come you unquestionably swallow whole what that youtube clip comes out with, and yet when it comes to the much more simpler logical explanation, which if you follow Occam's razor; is more likely to be true; you refuse point blank to believe until it's all laid out for you? And even then in the end you're still more likely to continue to believe in the youtube theories. I think no matter what evidence I continue to find for you you'll still never be convinced in the end.

It's not very rational.

Can you explain one thing to me btw? How come you unquestionably swallow whole what that youtube clip comes out with [/youtube]
    I havent Únquestioningly Swallowed anything, I watched the Videos and did a bit of research to confirm the points they make, once I was able to independently verify these initial statements, I began researching further.
    and yet when it comes to the much more simpler logical explanation,
    And I'm still waiting for you to present this Explanation in a clear and concise manner
    which if you follow Occam's razor; is more likely to be true;
    Really, cos if you follow the actual Facts of the situation then it would appear that the Money Masters Video is correct
    you refuse point blank to believe until it's all laid out for you?
    Tell ya what

Lay it out and I'll have a look at it, at the moment only one side of the debate is presenting anything that even resembles a thought out position, You are just arguing from authority without presenting anything other than Adhomenim as to why the other side is wrong.
    And even then in the end you're still more likely to continue to believe in the youtube theories. I think no matter what evidence I continue to find for you you'll still never be convinced in the end.

and if Ben Bernake came round to your house with half the Rotschield clan and explained that everything in the Docco is true I get the impression that you would stik your fingers in your ears and go LaLaLaLALA I cant hear ytou therefore you dont exist.
    It's not very rational.
    :rolleyes:

You are just arguing from authority without presenting anything other than Adhomenim as to why the other side is wrong.

Well I've just show you how one basic premise of the whole video is untrue and answered every single of your questions. I see now you've tried to steer away from that since that avenue didn't work out for you.

I watched the Videos and did a bit of research to confirm the points they make

Ok. Can you show me proof the fed returns all its profits to private banks please. And not in the form of a youtube video.

Thanks.

how about this bit
    a) Dividends and surplus funds of reserve banks
    (1) Stockholder dividends
    (A) In general
    After all necessary expenses of a Federal reserve bank have been paid or provided for, the stockholders of the bank shall be entitled to receive an annual dividend of 6 percent on paid-in capital stock.
    (B) Dividend cumulative
    The entitlement to dividends under subparagraph (A) shall be cumulative.
    (2) Deposit of net earnings in surplus fund
    That portion of net earnings of each Federal reserve bank which remains after dividend claims under paragraph (1)(A) have been fully met shall be deposited in the surplus fund of the bank.

Which basic premise is untrue???

That the Fed is that the fed is not Independently Audited, cos I see no evidence of an Independant audit, more a case of in house shennanigans

how about this bit

Which basic premise is untrue???

That the Fed is that the fed is not Independently Audited, cos I see no evidence of an Independant audit, more a case of in house shennanigans

Your conspiracy is that this privately owned bank returns 6% interest to it's investors? While giving the vast bulk of it's profits to the government? Seriously? I mean, surely if they're enslaving a nation they'd do a better job than that?

I think you've just proved my work is done here Mahatma. I know you really really want to believe in this crazy stuff, but this one isn't really working out for you.
    That the Fed is that the fed is not Independently Audited, cos I see no evidence of an Independant audit

What about the U.S. Government Accountability Office? Or the fact that it reports to Congress?

so you are saying that

Deposited in the Surplus Fund of the Bank

is the same as

Given to the Government,

Cos I read that diferently

Well that's because you're not looking at the relevant section of the Federal Reserve Act but thanks for playing anyway.

• Advertisement

It's youtube, but it's not a makey up film.
    Might throw some light on this... subject

Advertisement