Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping

Options
  • 18-12-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I shop alot and have a hectic schedule. However, when it comes to finding my receipts in case I need to return an item I struggle. Anyone else the same?

When returning an item, do you dread searching for your receipt? 2 votes

No, I store my receipts in one place and search through the pile to find them, it doesnt take long
    0% 0 votes
    No, I store and file my receipts by date / store so i can quickly find them when necessary
    50% 1 vote
    Yes, I always seem to lose receipts
    0% 0 votes
    Yes, it takes me a long time to find the right receipt for the item i need to return
    0% 0 votes
    I rarely return items
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

1st post and this? Hmmm colour me suspicious, but no, I don't buy it(see what I did there?). Maybe go survey somewhere else. In any case it's not a ladies lounge subject.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement