Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Cole= Toerag

Options
  • 17-12-2010 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭

Isnt it great we all forgot how she beat up one of them attendants in the nightclub Toilets?

One of them piece of sh1t shows on Livingtv last night talking about her in the same breath as Mother Teresa!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i think she is a ride.
    that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ah but you still would though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Yeah! Sock it to her :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

One of them piece of sh1t shows on Livingtv last night

But yet you watched it all the same :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

One of them piece of sh1t shows on Livingtv last night talking about her in the same breath as Mother Teresa!

Well I wouldn't tug one out to a Mother Teresa music video, so she's got her there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.......................

But enough of that bible s**t talk, she's dead sexy so all is forgiven :)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Mother Teresa was also a bit of a toerag so she can be spoken about in the same light imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

I don't think her moral turpitude is any impedient to her ride-worthines.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

She used to be really different a few years back...
    Remember seeing her on a Fifth Gear episode and back then no one really knew who she was. She looked like a normal person...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cny50fPnnw
    Skip to 6:00 to watch her drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Whats the difference between Cheryl Cole and Mother Threasa?

I wouldn't shove my dick up mother Threassa arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

she is grand till she opens her mouth... but you could just shove something in her mouth:D

One night when wife had x factor on I made the mistake of calling her racist - after she beat up the toilet attendant (think they were black or asian??) and then controversially voting off the black girl on x factor too - but wife was quick to point out she was married to cashley... Doh! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

She used to be really different a few years back...
    Remember seeing her on a Fifth Gear episode and back then no one really knew who she was. She looked like a normal person...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cny50fPnnw
    Skip to 6:00 to watch her drive.
    who watches fifth gear?

Hehehe.

Hey OP isn't it great you opened up a thread about wanting to rant at some pop stars' past, and instead got a load of replies on how hot she is?

Morality has gone to pot hasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone who's ever been involved in a pub or nightclub altrication is pure and absolute scum and should be hung from the nearest lampost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Anyone who's ever been involved in a pub or nightclub altrication is pure and absolute scum and should be hung from the nearest lampost.

We're gonna need a lot more lampposts so !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

Ah yeah ... you still would and all that.

But they where talking about when she had "malaria" and how close to death she was and she was in ICU for one hour?

Still think she's a complete CU NT though, seen her one a skyone thing with girls aloud a few years back, she spent the time moaning about walking around some Spanish town. even the rest of the girls who i would say are high maintainance where sick of her.

FatherLen wrote: »
    who watches fifth gear?

Its a good show to watch when you've become sick of watching Top Gear reruns on Dave...

Its a good show to watch when you've become sick of watching Top Gear reruns on Dave...

Just lost all respect for ya here. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I wonder does Ashley Cole ever invite John Terry round to his house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Tap thaaaaat :pac:

Maybe she beat someone up, maybe she didn't. The press spin a hell of a lot of lies and make up tons of rumours to sell their papers, so, unless you know any of the people said to be involved, you're never going to know what really went on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I remember reading that at the time and the bathroom attendant was African or of African descent, Cole had called her a "boogaloo" before attacking her. This is the UK's darling of pop music :confused:

chin_grin wrote: »
    Just lost all respect for ya here. :p

They still do decent car reviews. You do need to be a bit of a petrol head to like it. Its the case of something's better than nothing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

We're gonna need a lot more lampposts so !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Inter racial wrestling in a bathroom starring Cheryl Cole.

I googled, it but got nothing........:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    I remember reading that at the time and the bathroom attendant was African or of African descent, Cole had called her a "boogaloo" before attacking her. This is the UK's darling of pop music :confused:

But's ok know because she's married to a black fella. Even if she only married him to deflect accusations of racism and he only married her to hide that he's gay. Perfect couple in that regard I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭cml387

I also read somewhere that she has a degree in Astrophysics from UCLA and is the inventor of the internet (along with Rick Astley)..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,016 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Toerag. Toes. Ah, those toes. Sweet, sweet Cheryl toes, and that dimply little face. And that accent which whispers quietly in my ear "take me away from this grimy Northern council estate and my gratitude will be crotchlessly everlasting".

Cheryl. Epic totty. The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'd shag her a lot but her music is utter crap, as is anything she stands for imo.

If I wanted such cheese sure I'd head down to Avonmore...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

She hasn't got much talent either. Saw her on the Royal Variety Show or whatever it was last night..... sorry Cheryl love but you were outperformed by everyone else on the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 snowpatrol123

Tap thaaaaat :pac:

Maybe she beat someone up, maybe she didn't. The press spin a hell of a lot of lies and make up tons of rumours to sell their papers, so, unless you know any of the people said to be involved, you're never going to know what really went on.

She went to court over it. It couldn't have all been lies. Think that she had to do community service

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement