Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got spat at...

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

[Rant]

Walking down the street minding my own business and a hoard of beggars came up to me asking, "do yooo spiiik Inglish/German" (OK so I'm used to this, they're all over the place in Berlin and are very annoying, like a dog with a bone and just won't let go until you manage to dodge into a shop - even then they will sometime follow you) but anyway, if you say yeah you speak English/German, they'll hand you a note asking for money, so I just shake my head and walk on and one of the little b!tches just spat at me (lucky for me she missed)

I wouldn't mind, but I do see them going in to Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts and the like and buying coffee, doughnuts etc... (I can't even afford to buy stuff there!!!)

[/Rant]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Cnut, you got Dunkin' Donuts where you're at.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Pull down your pants and start wacking one off. They'll never go near you again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Celticfire

Boards.De
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

Fart wrote: »
    Cnut, you got Dunkin' Donuts where you're at.

Yeah, but it's no good when I'm too poor to buy there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Bilingual tramps?

Well la dee da

• Advertisement

Apanachi wrote: »
    Yeah, but it's no good when I'm too poor to buy there :(

Still a cnut though. :D

brummytom wrote: »
    Bilingual tramps?

Bilingual in how to ask for money - strangely enough, they don't seem to understand the simple word "no" (or "nein" for that matter...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

[Rant]
    I wouldn't mind, but I do see them going in to Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts and the like and buying coffee, doughnuts etc... (I can't even afford to buy stuff there!!!)

[/Rant]

No no no. That's gone YEARS. It's Abrekebabra now.

But yeah. Chung fleh came up to me while I was at the bus stop on Dame St few days ago and knew he was going to ask for some change (you don't need to be Columbo to guess as he did it with everyone else!). So even before he goes in to any spiel I shake my head and continue looking off in to the distance for my bus.

He just stands there. Staring. Says something (couldn't hear over my mp3) and walks on to the next person.

Must have a lot of pr!de for being a beggar if he can act p!ssed off when someone doesn't want to make eye contact let alone admit that this scum exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Ah well. I got spat on right here in Dublin by an Irish bloke and he wasn't even begging.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i would have shot her.

not really i dont have a gun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I'd say they figured you are Irish and wanted to voice their displeasure at the waste of precious German funds in baling us out. Money they could have spent on mullets and techno.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭JonB

For that you should have taken out a five euro note and give it to a more deserving homeless person or take that 5euro and eat it in front of them! and yes you have to eat it, to show that you are insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Solution = Bumkrieg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Dickhschlieden!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

those Germans should never have gotten rid of the Nazi's, they would never allow beggars on the streets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

those Germans should never have gotten rid of the Nazi's, they would never allow beggars on the streets

Some you win, some you Jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I always find that speaking Irish confuses the hell out of them. A few lines from Mise Rafterí delivered earnestly gets rid of 99.999% of foreign beggars.

kylith wrote: »
    I always find that speaking Irish confuses the hell out of them.

...had considered that a few times...

...now, if they were to answer me back as gaeilge, well that would be well worth a fiver

...now, if they were to answer me back as gaeilge, well that would be well worth a fiver

No, only if they were actually Irish :P.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

[Rant] and one of the little b!tches just spat at me (lucky for me she missed)[/Rant]
    isn't that assault ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

That actually happened me in Bangkok, he knew how to say trousers, suit shirt etc. in irish. I think he knew more than me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

The Roma beggars are a real problem for all the countries in Europe. They are degenerates and criminals and I don't think that's an unfair characterisation. They should be cleared off the streets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

The Roma beggars are a real problem for all the countries in Europe. They are degenerates and criminals and I don't think that's an unfair characterisation. They should be cleared off the Planet.
    FYP

Maybe a little harsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

prinz wrote: »
    Ah well. I got spat on right here in Dublin by an Irish bloke and he wasn't even begging.
    I would have punched him immediately. Very few things as disrespectful as getting spat on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I would have punched him immediately. Very few things as disrespectful as getting spat on.

Getting buggered perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

The Roma beggars are a real problem for all the countries in Europe. They are degenerates and criminals and I don't think that's an unfair characterisation. They should be cleared off the streets.
    100% agree
    pack of scoundrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

A judge in the midlands was blasted by the press and political establishment for publicly expressing his annoyance that the Romas were literally clogging up his courtroom a few years back.

If a Roma, or any immigrant, comes to Ireland to scab off our welfare, willingly beg on our streets, laze about at our expense, or commit serious offences, they should be deported immediately, and if they come back they should be given a pretty stiff jail sentence. That will clean Ireland of the Roma criminals fairly quickly and we would be left with a quality standard of immigrant.
    If the EU countries were to complain, they would cite human rights standards etc. but really they'd just be annoyed solely because their Roma degenerate problem would get worse as a result of our action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Degsy wrote: »
    Getting buggered perhaps.
    Yeah that would be marginally more offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I think spitting in any form is disgusting and lowers the person to a level of scum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I think spitting in any form is disgusting and lowers the person to a level of scum.

Well I just printed your coment onto a page and spat on it!!

Advertisement