Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is with me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

After it was cancelled I believe the plan was to wrap up some loose ends in the movie, not necessarily finishing the series in that movie so if it did well there might have been the possibility of the series continuing. Sadly all the movies were cancelled or put on indefinite hold, pity really because I think one was going to center around Jack O'Neill.

Started series 10, only one or two episodes watched so far but noticed there is a lot more Action Man moments from Teal'c and Mitchell in series 9 and the odd one in series 10 (So far). Find them slightly annoying to be honest.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Starting to watch it again tonight. Just watched 10 seasons of Smallville (i know, i know) over the past few months, and am going to make my way through this now. Not sure if i'll watch it cronologically or as they were aired though.

Either way, 7 seasons before i need to decide :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

if anyone interested

Could be purchased here http://www.base.com/Hw/a/4164601000/product.htm?awc=2694_1323805910_a80ae3caab1a8709182eb5d0cae4a112

or here http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=983364&affiliate=awin&awinuid=882&affId=47868&WT.mc_id=101915

Not sure about delivery charge to Ireland though

Smashing value for money in my opinion

Standard shipping details shows £4.50 per item on HMV, it says it might be more to the actually shipping address but I doubt it from UK to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Randomly found this today. I lol'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Conor108 wrote: »
    Randomly found this today. I lol'd

Yoink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

just started it and I even watched the film :D

Has to be said sharai has the most point nipples ever you just wanna bite down on them :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I knew you would turn stargate dirty -_-

I knew you would turn stargate dirty -_-

Bitch Pleassssssse

Cluadia Black did that just speaking

;)

• Advertisement

Half way through Season 2 (taking it slow atm) and there are some really good episodes in it. I'd expected the first 2 seasons to a bit on the cheesy sci fi side of things, and while they occasionally are, there are some great ones in there too. Watched The Fifth Race last night, and really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Snowie wrote: »
    just started it and I even watched the film :D
    did you watch the new theatrical one, the original PG one or the 18 one,

don ramo wrote: »

Are you talking about Children of the Gods or the original movie that led to SG1?

the directors cut.....

Are you talking about Children of the Gods or the original movie that led to SG1?
    COG, i keep forgetting the original

please let me stay ill never do that again :D

COG, i keep forgetting the original

please let me stay ill never do that again :D

Don't worry, maybe I should now though ;)
    I never knew there were three versions, I knew of two, the original and the tinkered with (Newest version), did they really make an edited version removing nudity?

Don't worry, maybe I should now though ;)
    I never knew there were three versions, I knew of two, the original and the tinkered with (Newest version), did they really make an edited version removing nudity?
    ya there was for sky, i think it was on around 8PM back in 97, so i didnt discover the 18 version untill about 4 years ago when i did a rewatch,

kinda took me aback when sha're was naked, i had watched the non nude version multiple times on the old VHS:D,

and i couldnt even watch half an hour of the theatrical version, terrible stuff that

ya there was for sky, i think it was on around 8 back in 97, so i didnt discover the 18 version untill about 4 years ago when i did a rewatch,

kinda took me aback when sha're was naked, i had watched the non nude version multiple times,

and i couldnt even watch half an hour of the theatrical version, terrible stuff that

That would make sense really, no Sha're eye candy on main stream tv.

Doubt I'll watch the new version, don't like things I like being messed with.

season 2.....

E1 Man tilic pulls some stupid fricken faces He's like a robot for the first season :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

I've only ever watched season 1 and half of season 2 of the original series so I'm looking forward to watching the other 8 and a half seasons for the first time before too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    I've only ever watched season 1 and half of season 2 of the original series so I'm looking forward to watching the other 8 and a half seasons for the first time before too long.

You lucky bastard.

Enjoy getting to watch them for the first time, they are amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Doc Ruby wrote: »

So jealous, I'm still not long over watching SG-1 & Atlantis for the first time. Really want MORE. Enjoy, as above, they're all amazing.

I really want to watch Atlantis on Blu-Ray, so tempted to buy it but the cost is a little more then I'm willing to spend after buying the DVDs.

I really want to watch Atlantis on Blu-Ray, so tempted to buy it but the cost is a little more then I'm willing to spend after buying the DVDs.

I'll watch them on blu ray when I'm doing another run-through. Isn't SG-1 coming out on blu-ray too?

Have to watch LOST again though first

EnterNow wrote: »
    I'll watch them on blu ray when I'm doing another run-through. Isn't SG-1 coming out on blu-ray too?

Have to watch LOST again though first

I haven't heard anything about SG1 but it would be welcomed.

I haven't heard anything about SG1 but it would be welcomed.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-Season-One-Blu-ray/dp/B000Y5JFMA

Would this mean that it's at least a WIP?

Might be, Atlantis was listed when Blu-Ray first became the HD standard and it was eventually released, it will be interesting to see what happens :D

hmmm i collected the magazines for ages so have up as far as atlantis season 4, might sell them when i can get the whole collection on BR, i wonder how much id get for them,

Currently half way through season 3 atm, and there really are some great episodes in there. I'd forgotten about a lot of them, and even the 'story of the week' episodes are great at times. The Tok'ra, Spirits, The Fifth Race, Show and Tell, 1969 and Point of View were all excellent.

• Advertisement

hmmm i collected the magazines for ages so have up as far as atlantis season 4, might sell them when i can get the whole collection on BR, i wonder how much id get for them,

I collected the magazines as well but only up to the ninth season, I figured I would cancel and just buy Atlantis and SG1 season 10 since it was nearing a dvd release at the time.

Also if you look at season 2 you'll find the episodes aren't in the correct order, probably the same with the other seasons as well.

Advertisement