Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rihanna or Kate Perry

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Equally pretty but Rihanna seems like less of a gobsh1te and Katy Perry has the better figure. IMO.
    Both have some good pop toons, as well as some monumentally awful ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Kate Perry.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Pupito

Perry. But then again I'm an awful racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,617 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

katy perry all the way.

have you seen those baps? *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭colc1

I'm going for Katy tho I have to say dont think either are stuning looking but they have figures you wont beat very often....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Dudess wrote: »
    Equally pretty but Rihanna seems like less of a gobsh1te and Katy Perry has the better figure. IMO.
    Both have some good pop toons, as well as some monumentally awful ones.

And so you'd punt for...?

I'd go for Katy myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Kate Perry
    I'd take both of them...its like chocolate and vanilla icecream..way nice when tasted together :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Rihanna is a whiney cow who is whoring herself out to every producer and obviously trying to create some new record for the most duets in one year.

Katie Perry, not a whole lot better but much less annoying, and better looking.
    So Katie for me. oh and she goes with russell brand, and i like him. So she's good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

I'd ate the gary out of either of them but reckon that Perry would make me laugh too..... Perry 4 me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

Is this this generations Blur or Oasis dilemma?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Can I have Katy, but let Rhianna watch?

Advertisement