Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are feminists just angry at life?

Options
  • 16-12-2010 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I was talking to one of my girlfriends today and she telling me that her friend (who is a feminist) was giving out about her and telling her that she was giving into the patriarchy by using make-up and trying to be pretty. But the girl is already pretty, and the feminist in question is not exactly the prettiest creature on the planet.

So ive just been wondering, is the feminist war on makeup and looking-up in part to do with jealousy of better looking women?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JimiM

It's true all feminists are ugly, fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Hmm, the Ladies Lounge getting attacked by two hand holding geeks. A first I think!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

John 242 and JimiM banned for trolling.

EDIT well colour me bad. :o It seems JimiM was being sarcastic about the OP, so ban lifted

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement