Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do i have to pay 850 euro of Fire Brigade service which i didnt call

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

€850! Jaysis, before you call the fire brigade ask for an estimate and call out charges.

So now the fire safety motto should be:

Get out
    Stay out
    Get the Fire Brigade and your wallet out

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JCMM1

Triangla wrote: »
    I thought we paid taxes to pay for things like the fire brigade?

No!!! we pay taxes to pay for the bailout of the screw ups of our politians and their cronies!!! We get the leftovers to run (and I use the word lightly!) the country!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭Tlevinxs

Poly wrote: »
    €850! Jaysis, before you call the fire brigade ask for an estimate and call out charges.

So now the fire safety motto should be:

Get out
    Stay out
    Get the Fire Brigade and your wallet out

:D True, true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

And fyi not all house insurance policies include fire brigade charges
    This might be something for the customer to check when they choose an insurance provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

civdef wrote: »
    This might be something for the customer to check when they choose an insurance provider.

Very true
    Some policies cover up to €1500
    Some cover nothing
    With some its an additional fee
    Worth making sure its included for sure as you don't want to be landed with a 2k bill on top of everything else!

• Advertisement
Advertisement