Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK Week 11

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

orourkeda wrote: »
    I wanted to see Liz Naked

i want to see Liz naked in my bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Ok Dara said there was an hour long extended version of the your fired show on tomorrow night can't find reference to it on the bbc website.
    Also from the quick previews we got at the end of both shows it looks like Sugar points to his right to say your hired and from the your fired clip it looks like Stella sits on his right sight. I really hope that this is right because I think she has been the best candidate.
    Also good that Sugar reliased that he made a massive mistake in firing Liz over Stuart last week.

Anyway looking forward to Sunday Night's final and hopefully see Stella get hired :)

it's called you're hired next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭Ardent

stella will walk the final!

I'm not so sure. Chris would make a good "apprentice".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

i want to see Liz naked in my bed :D

I want to see liz naked in my bed sitting on my face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

df1985 wrote: »
    chris is good but he'd put me to sleep, plain and simple.

Whereas I would like to sleep with Chris. Plain and simple.

It was brilliant to see Margaret back. Shame Karren was on You're Fired so they couldn't engage in any mutual Margaret appreciation. Margaret needs to finish her PhD and get back on TV somewhere - there has to be a TV show like Mary, Queen of Shops where she could get stuck into people.

Stuart's sacking was the best ever, even though there was no doubt cast on his business turnover or the fact that he funded it himself. Regardless he was an odious creep and had to go. Facepalm for Joanna over not knowing about Sugar's businesses. Delighted to see smug Jamie brought down.

It was a pity that they could not have a longer You're Fired when there was so much going on.

Stella for the win, surely.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

orourkeda wrote: »
    I want to see liz naked in my bed sitting on my face
    Subtle :D

It was clear after Stuarts little speech last week that he would be looked at a little more closely than he might have been otherwise.

He handed them a stick to beat him over the head with and they duly obliged. I must admit to being a touch surprised that Alan Sugar admitted that he was hoodwinked in effect by stuart last week. The line that he stuart was full of sh1t was accurate, however he did own up to the fact that he made a mistake. It's quite possible that Liz may have ended up in the final in the place of chris had he made the correct decision at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

it's called you're hired next week :)

Nope I'm talking about your fired tomorrow night extended edition of tonights show probably with more time for each of the 3 contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Nope I'm talking about your fired tomorrow night extended edition of tonights show probably with more time for each of the 3 contestants.

ah right. bbc2 at 12.20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I said a while back that Stella and Stuart would be in the final.

Well I was half right, lol.

I predict Stella to win. I don't think Chris has the people skills and management skills to win the final, whereas Stella does.

It's a pity they couldn't extend the final to 90 mins as an hour won't really do it justice imho.

ah right. bbc2 at 12.20

Yeah except for Northern Ireland its 0:50 show runs for 45 minutes so its 15 minutes extra, probably 5 minutes extra time for each contestant pity its on so late :(

Also at 10.45 on BBC1 tonight is Why I Fired Them, Sugar looks back at the unsuccessful candidates

Just watched "The Final Five" show about the last 5 candidates on bbc iplayer have to say Stella's back story makes me want her to win more, raised in a the biggest council estate in Europe her mother had major problems and she was on the verge of being sent to a children's home but her great aunt took her in and raised her. The great thing is that Stella's aunt is Irish :) they showed a picture of Stella making her communion as well. Also didn't know she has a partner and 2 kids which he looks after. Nick and Karen were full of praise for her. I really hope she wins now as she has irish connections :) Stella FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

http://www.bluewave.im/wifi/
    Stuart would want to get someone to spellcheck his website.
    arbilound

and here is the company blog :)
    http://blog.bluewave.im/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Must say this has been the best series of the Apprentice so far (as your man from Time Out said on You're Fired last night), and I think last night's episode was the best of a great bunch!

Other highlights for me were the sausage task and the one where they went to Germany (Deutschland really is über alles, isn't it? I have got to visit Hamburg after seeing that episode!)

Last night had so much though: poor Jamie crumbling as his confidence slipped away; Joanna reaching her ceiling but in the process coming away with huge encouragement from both Lord Sugar and that "balls of titanium" guy Claude; and of course Stuart drawing self-criticism (never mind say expletives) from Sugar. Brilliant stuff!

It's got to be Stella for the win. She's just so capable, professional and calm. She impressed me from the off - I can't remember which early episode it was, but it was the one where she was managing the team of all lads, and laughed off their suggestion that she should model a bikini with good grace and panache. Someone like that will always go far!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

^ I picked her to win from that episode too, Id say she'll walk the final but I said the same thing about Niamh in the Irish one.

It was great to see Margaret back, I even loved how she went to bat for Stella in the boardroom. She's missed IMHO.

It was by far the best episode this season (even though the other ones have been great too) the "your full of sh!t" seriously made me LOL. Top quality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭orionm_73

I'd love to see Stella win, but Lord Sugar seems to pick the lesser likely candidate. Remember Ruth (the) Badger?

orionm_73 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Stella win, but Lord Sugar seems to pick the lesser likely candidate. Remember Ruth (the) Badger?

Sexy Stella

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I think he will pick Stella.

What happened with Stuart.....I never saw that coming !

The UK version always was a fantastic programme, and still is.

• Advertisement

ebbsy wrote: »
    I think he will pick Stella.

What happened with Stuart.....I never saw that coming !

The UK version always was a fantastic programme, and still is.

He was always going to be sacked. The writing was on the wall after the speech thay he gave the previous week. He was never going to live up to those claims.

Perhaps the words what Alan Sugar used as opposed to the sentiments expressed were somewhat surprising but the sacking was no real surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Only watched it there, I love Margaret! When Lordsiralun walked into the boardroom Nick looked really scared and she burst out laughing at him, I miss her :(
    I'd say Stella will win but I like Chris, he was boring at the start but he can be really funny at times (like in Paris). And he called Stuart a fat twat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Remember - Final tonight - not Wednesday......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Driftwood

stevveyg wrote: »
    karren brady looks very well! just putting it out there :)

Looks well for a 42 year old Fat bird

Advertisement