Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's Ugliest Women!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Amanda "makeup" Brunker

The (sit down now, and grab onto something) 'talent show judge'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

conorhal wrote: »
    With the year end coming up, I'd have thought that you blokes in KPMG would have better things to be doing at the moment.....

Nice one! Yeah I think this thread is really the one deserving of being called ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

In all honesty, I don't think there is such a thing as real ugliness. I think there is such a thing as real beauty, but that's in the eye of the beholder. Rarely will you get everyone to agree. To say someone is ugly, is quite poor.

There are plenty of women [and indeed men] who irriate me, but I couldn't say they are ugly. Not physically. They just lose their appeal if I don't like their personality. I mean, Amanda Brunker was mentioned here and she's certainly not ugly, but is just 100% annoying.

It would be more correct to say they're a tad unblessed in the looks department!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Mean thread is mean.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement