Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best android keyboard?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭KennyLegend

Just got SwiftKey updated and the default skin is a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

Just purchased Swiftkey. If it turns out to be sh!te I want my €3 back from all on here who advocated it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

meh its not great. i downloaded the trial version first. dont see anything great about it :) Smart keyboard at least lets you customize it. This one looks like a plain htc keyboard. Dont see any improvement in typing either

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

meh its not great. i downloaded the trial version first. dont see anything great about it :) Smart keyboard at least lets you customize it. This one looks like a plain htc keyboard. Dont see any improvement in typing either

You have to give it a few days. It learns as you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

SkySter wrote: »
    You have to give it a few days. It learns as you use it.

i did :) gave it two days ;) went back to smart keyboard now. the button layout for me is more suitable on that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭mossie

I tried swype and like it until it stopped working. Then I switched to SlideIt which is great. Got a beta invite for swype last week and installed it but it only worked for two days and I can't get it working again. Would probably edge swype over slideit if it actually worked for an extended period but no luck there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

Installed swiftkey but not getting the dynamic keys you top, any ideas?

Edit, sorted. SwiftKey had to do a language update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Since 2.2, I don't like the stock keyboard at all, which ones would you recommend (in a similar style to the stock one, dont want a swype style)

Advertisement