Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men want real women

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Sexist pig, its men like you that have women so self-conscious about their bodies.

Im neither sexist or male thanks !

dont bother getting ratty with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I am 5 foot 1.

I come from a big boned family.

Thats a ****load of bones.

I am sick to death of this 'real woman' bull****. If you take it for what its meant to be, which is promoting the traditional hourglass shape ie Christina Hendricks, that is EQUALLY UNATTAINABLE as being 5 stone and 6 foot. You are either born that way or you are not. It is not empowering and simply serves to further the idea that being a 'woman' is all about what you look like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I`m glad your happy with yourself and I really don`t wan`t in anyway to cause offence. I am overweight I`m 187lbs, recently lost 29lbs and want to lose at least another 42lbs.

Men are attracted to women that look healthy, its in their genes, thats why we make our hair look glossy, our lips look fuller and our eyelashes thicker. Obesity is not healthy and those stick insect will, with probability, outlive people of the non-stick thin variety.

There is no amount of make up or clothes that will make your hair and skin glow the way they do when you consume a healthy diet and take some cardiovascular exercise.

I actually know and have lived with some of these stick insects (1 modeland other annoyingly skinny women) and they eat properly and exercise regularly, they watch the scales and cut the treats for a few days if they are up a pound. They don`t deserve the way other women treat them - with absolute contempt like THEY`VE done something wrong.

I`m sorry I can`t give you a big ups to the big girls I can`t let myself or any other young impressionable girl out there think its ok to be obese because it really isn`t. Instead of looking at those other girls and trying to change what men want maybe you need to take a long look in the mirror!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I dont think we should encourage obesity. I know some people are naturally fat but some aren't and by telling them to be proud of being fat we're encouraging an unhealthy lifestyle.

I disagree here. humans aren't meant to be overweight. how many children are born fat?? those that are over the normal weight are so because the mother is likely to be overweight too.
    Zascar wrote: »
    Being overweight & unhealthy should not be celebrated

abso friggin lutely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Sexist pig, its men like you that have women so self-conscious about their bodies.

You're right -Give fat people a break!

And they'd probably just have a Kit-Kat.

Bit early in the evening for this, ain't it?

Is there a right time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I wonder would someone that fat have their own gravitational field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Refugee from RealLife

I wonder would someone that fat have their own gravitational field.

Imagine the size of the moon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Big Beautiful Woman

Some of these stick insects are jealous of our enormous chests, they know what men really want and they can't just admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

If a doctor says its not a problem then go you for being confident.
    Maybe you have big bones, maybe you have family history, but those are often used as excuses for something you should be getting help for...
    technically your morbidly obese...

no reason you can't have confidence and become a more healthy manageable weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Just popped out for the biscuits, back now! (munch munch):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Bit rich, you calling anyone a pig.

Just popped out for the biscuits, back now! (munch munch):D

have a few for me I think I need them :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's a difference between "curvy" and "morbidly obese". One is normal and attractive, the other is not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I come from a big boned family.

Sorry to hear that, I hope they catch the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

This is one of the funniest threads i have seen in a while.
    All these images of the OP are going through my head. :D
    Please post a pic.
    By the way, I'm 5"4, Size 8. Am i considered a real woman? Or do you have to be obese to be classified as that?
    I blame Oprah!!

cough cough.... choking on my custard creams....;)

How many packets do I need to be a real woman? My husband reckons about 987 packets!!!!:D

It really annoys me when I have to pay extra for my bag being a couple of kilos over on Ryanair!!!!

rebel10 wrote: »
    This is one of the funniest threads i have seen in a while.
    All these images of the OP are going through my head. :D
    Please post a pic.
    By the way, I'm 5"4, Size 8. Am i considered a real woman? Or do you have to be obese to be classified as that?
    I blame Oprah!!

no youre not a real woman... yet! Here, have a biscuit!!!!:pac:

• Advertisement

Its time for REAL women to stand up and be counted. I am getting sick of the media telling us men want stick insects and bimbos, when in fact men love nothing more than a real woman with curves and a generous chest. Im voluptous and proud, nobody has the right to take that away from me. How DARE anybody suggest otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

It really annoys me when I have to pay extra for my bag being a couple of kilos over on Ryanair!!!!

Imagine how annoyed the OP gets having to pay for a whole row of seats.

I blame the parents !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Some of these stick insects are jealous of our enormous chests, they know what men really want and they can't just admit it.

I think seeing anyone who's 18st and 5'1", I would find difficult defining what is breast and what is flabs of fat.

Buy a big coat, stash all your stuff into your pockets and say "no handluggage - sure Im obese (morbidly)"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I'm seeing Martin Lawrence dressed as an old lady.

cough cough.... choking on my custard creams....;)

How many packets do I need to be a real woman? My husband reckons about 987 packets!!!!:D

Just enough to give you curves, i'm presuming you're skinny advising you here.

Its time for REAL women to stand up and be counted. I am getting sick of the media telling us men want stick insects and bimbos, when in fact men love nothing more than a real woman with curves and a generous chest. Im voluptous and proud, nobody has the right to take that away from me. How DARE anybody suggest otherwise.

you are alot bigger than me so I will not be taking anything away from you, especially the plate.

deman wrote: »
    I think seeing anyone who's 18st and 5'1", I would find difficult defining what is breast and what is flabs of fat.

Its the bit with a nipple.

• Advertisement

Buy a big coat, stash all your stuff into your pockets and say "no handluggage - sure Im obese (morbidly)"

You cow, i'd show you the meaning of a cat fight if you said that to my face. You are siding with the sexists in their quest to make real women feel bad about their bodies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement