Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pentagram contrails today in phoenix park

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

seanmacc wrote: »
    I've been seeing a lot of this in the sky around Dublin the past few days. Is it the time of year or the weather that's making these contrails more obvious in the sky or making them last longer? I do live close enough to the airport but I've been seeing a moxy load of contrails the past few days in the sky overhead. I have been living here the passed 15 years and I've never seen it as bad before.

I also live a couple of miles from the airport and a couple of miles from the pheonix park, in between both actually and those pics are not normal.

Chemtrails are real, U.S. Patent #5,003,186
    From the patent:
    One proposed solution to the problem of global warming involves the seeding of the atmosphere with metallic particles. One technique proposed to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude.

Quote from another post I made on another thread:
    This patent was granted to Hughes Aircraft Company under the umbrella of GM Hughes Electronics, until GM sold its assets to Raytheon in 1997.

Raytheon is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in defense systems and defense and commercial electronics.
    It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007.

Maybe you should look into Project Cloverleaf also.

There's plenty of evidence this patent hasn't amounted to nothing.

A method is disclosed for reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer. The method comprises the step of seeding the greenhouse gas layer with a quantity of tiny particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said materials have high emissivities in the visible and far infrared wavelength regions and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength region. Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are also suitable for the purpose. The greenhouse gases layer typically extends between about seven and thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface. The seeding of the stratosphere occurs within this layer. The particles suspended in the stratosphere as a result of the seeding provide a mechanism for converting the blackbody radiation emitted by the earth at near infrared wavelengths into radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength so that this heat energy may be reradiated out into space, thereby reducing the global warming due to the greenhouse effect.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5003186.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

uprising2 wrote: »
    Chemtrails are real, U.S. Patent #5,003,186

By that reasoning, Buzz Aldrin's space station must be real too. And everything else that anyone's bothered to patent over the years.

Advertisement