Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - Dec 11th 2010

Options
  • 11-12-2010 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

From The Sat Night Show Twitter page...
    We hope you enjoyed last week's show, we have another great one lined up for this week. Gillian McKeith will be in to tell all about jungle life and the lovely Imelda May will be for both a chat and a seasonal song to help us get over the weather!!

Also Limerick's Mr World.. and another guest who will be telling about "life on the street" ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Good man Jon:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

did he just go on his snot there?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭inabina

wow a serious fall, he picked himself up quickly and the camera managed it ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

inabina wrote: »
    wow a serious fall, he picked himself up quickly and the camera managed it ok

I thought he was acting the gombeen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Poly wrote: »
    I thought he was acting the gombeen?

"I'll fell off my chair, Brian"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Brendan made a mess of the whole Nigella comparison thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

God she's full of sh1t... It's disingenuous of her to claim that she would "not quit", while fake fainting, faking mental illness and basically attempting to have herself removed from the show..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

State of her!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Happy belated birthday JonAnon btw :)

Imelda may is v natural.

Some accent on her. But it's genuine - you couldn't put that on :p

I likes her i think!

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Imelda may is v natural. I likes her i think!

Yeah she's a nice girl... Thought the remark by Brendan about her being the "best looking female on the show" was a bit unnecessary... And he did make a balls of the comparison with Nigella.. maybe he should borrow some cue cards off the stick man..

Yeah I think he hadn't thought it through properly or practiced enough.

I think she is a nice girl...but....she needs a makeover.

The hair is so old at this stage.

The leopard trim on the clothes is hideous.

And her accent needs to be reined in....BIG TIME.

She looks a mess.

I repeat....."the state of her"

Her dad sounds fun! Ringing a bell in the street dressed as Santa :D

I think she is a nice girl...but....she needs a makeover.

The hair is so old at this stage.

The leopard trim on the clothes is hideous.

And her accent needs to be reined in....BIG TIME.

She looks a mess.

I repeat....."the state of her"

Ha ha! I thought you were talking about Gillian when you said that!!

Very quiet here tonight :mad:

Very quiet here tonight :mad:

Yeah someone (won't mention who) wrecked last nights thread. It was a real downer. Lots are staying away tonight.

Shakes fist.....

I have figured out where Imelda May's get up would be most suitable..

imeldamay.jpg

Yeah someone (won't mention who) wrecked last nights thread. It was a real downer. Lots are staying away tonight.

Shakes fist.....

I think the lads upstairs know how big the friday night thread is, i hear it being mentioned indirectly every week on different radio discussions

I think this Carlow lad has raided Tubridy's closet..

• Advertisement

I think the lads upstairs know how big the friday nights thread is, i hear it being mentioned indirectly every week on different radio discussions

Really?? What is said?

I have figured out where Imelda May's get up would be most suitable..

imeldamay.jpg

I understand now. She has to wear her hair like that - it's in her job description......

i hear it being mentioned indirectly every week on different radio discussions

My incredibly witty and jovial posts are being used on a radio station without my permission :(

*rings solicitor*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Yeah she's a nice girl... Thought the remark by Brendan about her being the "best looking female on the show" was a bit unnecessary... And he did make a balls of the comparison with Nigella.. maybe he should borrow some cue cards off the stick man..

You have to admit though, the other one looks as if she used to smoke a lot... and maybe she did.

Really?? What is said?

Lots of talk of sites giving blow by blow accounts of live TV shows

Ha ha DLB's little brother didn't know who Nixon was!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread cleaned up (bullying comments removed). Cop on lads.

My incredibly witty and jovial posts are being used on a radio station without my permission :(

*rings solicitor*

We're gonna be huge!!!

so what are ye thinking ladies.. is he handsome?

His father looks a bit like this chap..
    murphy_klump.jpg

• Advertisement

Ha ha DLB's little brother didn't know who Nixon was!!!!

DLB will give him a right old ribbing over Christmas dinner about that ho ho chortle chortle

:D

Advertisement