Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Pet Insurance Worthwhile?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 RandR

Hi how do you find the Cavachon? I am thinking of getting one this summer and doing my research now! I'm concerned about training and their personality with kids?

An advise would be appriciated!
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Get the insurance and make sure to stick to the one insurer, if you switch the new insurer won`t cover you for past problems if they pop up again.

as for the person who advised to put the animal to sleep, what an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

While I understand people saying its worth it for peace of mind in case anything happens...but do the people who have had to claim after paying in consistently and regularly not feel ripped when their premiums go through the roof cos they had to actually use the insurance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

RandR wrote: »
    Hi how do you find the Cavachon? I am thinking of getting one this summer and doing my research now! I'm concerned about training and their personality with kids?

An advise would be appriciated!
    R

?

Advertisement