Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S: King Arms FN M16A4 w/ M5 RAS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

what white stuff? its probably the metallic color of the gearbox. the aeg's receiver is not broken in anyway was like this when i got it and functions fine. I personally didn't mind the wobble but tbh if you're a purist about the details then you might be disappointed by this aeg. Since i dont use this as a DMR the slight inaccuracy the wobble may have caused did not appear to me as this is definitely a competent AEG for skirmishing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

sorry but I am going to withdraw interest as the wobble and white between the receivers worry me

I see that the white is the gearbox but it looks like the upper and lower reciever may be sheared

thats fine. the aeg receiver is a bit scratched i think thats what you're on about. the receiver didnt shear its a gap.

there shouldn't be a gap between them that's why i think it may be sheared

• Advertisement

well the AEG was like that when i got it. my marui m16a2 also had this gap and the same goes for my King Arms M4, its probably bad luck but i know for sure it did not shear because this AEG wasnt damaged in anyway. Also this gap doesnt affect performance and the integrity of the body. This gap doesnt mean the AEG will split any time soon unless you saw it or drop it off mt everest.

ok well i'd rather not chance it

i understand. by the way in this review the Star M4 has a gap which shows the gearbox which proves that alot of AEGs have this gap when you photograph it with flash. thanks for your interest and good luck

bump. still for sale

bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭aaron byrne3

im interested in this gun i can meet you half way if it makes it easyer for you.. offer 150 also would you be interested in a trade for a rifle plus money?

sorry but 150eur is too low. what do you want to trade it for? looking for a kwa sr-10 atm.

im interested in this gun if its still for sale i can offer 150 and can meet today also if your interested in trade i have a sniper rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

AR-Mad wrote: »
    The M5 rail is on sale for 30euros on its own. Will fit G&P or G&G any AEG with a delta ring.

Offer asking €30 for the RAS and you could post it with the other stuff when you are back on the 17th

I have a svd dragunov would you b interested in a trade Photo0022.jpg

To DeBurca, if im going to post the RAS to you then the postage will be increased as its quite heavy for a package. it will set you back i think 5 or 7eur i will checl. to aaron sorry not interested in the dragunov. for 150eur i am not including the rail instead i will give you the handguards. do you still want it?

To DeBurca, if im going to post the RAS to you then the postage will be increased as its quite heavy for a package. it will set you back i think 5 or 7eur i will checl.

I am willing to add €5 to cover P&P making €35 in total
    Send it along with the other stuff

il buy it for 150 il pm you now

im waiting for aaron byrne for a reply. if he doesnt want the rails its a deal.

To DeBurca the rail is now yours please PM to seal the deal. The M16 is back on sale for 150euros without the rails, i will install ordinary handguards in its place.

• Advertisement

To DeBurca the rail is now yours please PM to seal the deal. The M16 is back on sale for 150euros without the rails, i will install ordinary handguards in its place.

Deal, sending PM

PM received, the KA M16 is now 150euros with ordinary handguards.

bump. please read the start of this ad to see the condition of this AEG.

bump. this AEG is for sale yet again. For 150euros.

bump. deal went south last time so its back on sale with ordinary handguards for 150euros.

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Ar-Mad.
    You recieve a warning for excessive bumping.
    Bumping 3 times in a day is not on.

bump

I am now willing to sell the AEG in upper and lower.
    For the upper receiver: 60euros(includes carry handle but i will leave it out if you want)
    For the lower receiver: 90euros(this includes the stock)

• Advertisement

by the way, the upper and lower might not work properly with CA or VFC receivers due to dimensioning difference however if you meet me i will let the buyer test fit it before purchase. With that said any AEG with a sliding receiver has a chance of working like CA, VFC, G&P etc. However it will definitely NOT work with KWA, TM, G&G(older versions might work but not the those with the pneumatic blowback), ICS or any other M4/M16s that have a swinging receiver.

Advertisement