Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Hookup Thread

Options
  • 08-12-2010 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

This thread is for people who regularly play BFBC2 and want more people on their friends list who also play the game often.

Just post your stats [go to http://bfbcs.com/] so other players can see roughly what skill level you are at and also let everyone know what game-type you play. Feel free to add anyone who posts as long as you both play the same thing.

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling:

I play only rush, non-hardcore mode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    This thread is for people who regularly play BFBC2 and want more people on their friends list who also play the game often.

Just post your stats [go to http://bfbcs.com/] so other players can see roughly what skill level you are at and also let everyone know what game-type you play. Feel free to add anyone who posts as long as you both play the same thing.

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling:

I play only rush, non-hardcore mode.

Story chap have you ever come across the Battlefield B.C. 2 Clan? Although, we only play Hardcore, softcore is a bit mehhhh. If you fancy a game my g.t. is in my signature along with some fellow clan members.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055851540

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The stats of the Irl clan bc2 players in the aforementioned post is in my signature.

P.S: Congrats on lvl 50, more common nowadays :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Thuck_Fat

Lads, everyone can see your thread, there's no need to be coming on here and advertising it thank you.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT LEAVING YOUR SIGNATURE OR ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF THE [IRL] CLAN

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭I use the name izambard here also.

Thuck_Fat wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I am respectfully requesting you all stay with your own thread. I attempted to make a separate non-clan thread and the first two posts consist of you guys advertising your clan thread.

Everyone can see your thread quite clearly and you have enough people requesting to join by the look of things so please, don't come onto other threads with your advertisements, be they well intentioned or not.

thank you.

We were not advertising, we simply were asking you specifically, to join in with us. You know, a friendly invitation. How were we to know if you saw the thread or not? We enjoy playing with like minded people but your assertion that we were advertising shows our mistake. Good luck with your endeavour. Here is a picture of a kitten, enjoy soft core.

Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

Shoveltooth is going to have a 'Splosion when we see's this.

Also thuck, as far as I can see none of the IRL members have plugged the clan in here anyway, so allow me, at the risk of a ban.

"Here ye Here ye, Join the IRL clan, we are amazing in all aspects in the gaming world as well as being hilarious in chat! What can we offer you? Other than a "slagging" and poking fun at you, nothing really! Except you can bear our logo with pride! so join us on what's probably the thread somewhere above this one!

Thanks,

mlindsay215"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭naughto

what lindsay said:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Locking this and the other thread until the forum mods are available to review.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

MOD ALERT!

Right!

After all you nice people ruined my night out after the premiere of a short film I worked on I come back to find crying over toys being thrown around a pram.

So here it is in order.

THUCK FAT: The post here and in the other thread is what is considered 'back seat modding' and is frowned on by both moderators and general posters. You wont get any sympathy from anyone over such issues. So taking that into account your thread will remain locked because of backseat modding and the thread is pretty much spoiled now. You may create a new one, but if you ask for people to play with dont overreact if the initial response is naturally from people who play the game more respond first :D. I will not side with you if members of clan IRL or any other clan post their own tag or a link to their website/clan list and you dont want them to, the wonders of the internet is you dont have to add every person who puts up their gamertag or join every clan thats put to you, hell you dont even need to respond. Unless they are offensive about it or spam the thread with links I will not come down on them.

Secondly and more important, stressing you are being respectful does not excuse you when you accuse people of crying, whining and being depressed. That is asking for trouble and while I can sympathise that there has been some dickery here, a good chunk of it was brought on by yourself. I have no formal action to take, only the advice of being less serious on the internet.

Finally though

nail in coffin, calling other posters f*cking assh*les is personal abuse though and we do have a formal strict policy on this issue which is a week's ban.

I use the name izambard here also, Naughto and mlindsay215

Well straight up.

Naughto week's ban for personal abuse on the COD thread. Stop acting the muppet, you've been here long enough to know better.

As for the rest of you. Firstly yes you may have felt goaded into this little spat but you acted like morons of the highest order who forgot that the xbox forum is not your local pub and the IRL clan threads your personal tables.

The lock on the bfbc clan thread will be lifted and life will be allowed to continue...as best as it could have.

But regardless I expected more from you guys. You should listen to MooseinNam more often.

stopusingoil

Permanent Ban. You are a constent thorn in the side of this forum and incapable of playing nice. Go away, stay away and enjoy a life where you never have to talk to any members of this clan ever again and not breath the same digital air as them again.

Now if you children have finished wasting my evening, you may reassume your playful chatter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement