Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can gas boiler heating be on during water cut off.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mariasnow0

Your friend is right. He can also use cylinder. so you have no need to worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Cfl1

Ambersky wrote: »
    Hi All
    A friend of mine just told me the water supply is being switched off in Dublin tonight from 7pm.
    I was also told that I cant have my Condensing Type gas boiler running without a water supply.
    Is this true?
    I know it may sound like a silly question but now Im a bit worried even though I reckon there would be warnings issued already if it were so.

Your condensing gas boiler should be fine with the water off it should be on a sealed system and should not be affected by the water being off.
    Qualified plumber :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Cfl1 wrote: »
    Your condensing gas boiler should be fine with the water off it should be on a sealed system and should not be affected by the water being off.
    Qualified plumber :)

Seeing as it was 3 years ago I'm sure he's got the answer he's looking for!!

Advertisement