Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show 27th November

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

**** off back over the pond ya wagon and take ray with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

What a patronising bitch ! Get her off our airwaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Cole

Darcy was embarrassingly awful, trying to get in on the whole trend of public figures givng us their 'profound' thoughts on our current economic crisis and playing to the crowd...talk about being out of his depth. What next? Amanda Brunker on next week offering her analysis on the four year austerity plan:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

sexism against all men *cheer* people think the presenter was being sexist against maggy *boo*

I love double standers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I made the same point she is making about the benefits though.. Why would the British give us 8 Billion euro so that WE can pay TWICE the benefits that they pay their OWN people.. :confused: Doesnt really make sense...

Britian's only giving us 8 billion cos it will cost them alot more if we go bust!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭brennan1979

efb wrote: »
    O'Connor able for Currie.

They share the same Thatcherite politics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

O'connor: "She left politics because of eggs?"...

She left politics to get IVF?

Well done BO'C

- he did sort you out!!!

efb wrote: »
    Britian's only giving us 8 billion cos it will cost them alot more if we go bust!

Well I know what you're saying, but surely the average punter on the street in Britain is saying the same things that we were saying about the Greek pensions....

O'connor: "She left politics because of eggs?"...

She left politics to get IVF?

I hope that bitch hasn't reproduced. Think the eggs thing had more to do with her own personal stance on Salmonella. Wouldn't it be ironic if she got a bad egg for breakfast tomorrow and died!

• Advertisement

Well I know what you're saying, but surely the average punter on the street in Britain is saying the same things that we were saying about the Greek pensions....

That's a sign of ignorance. Fr/Ger is only bailing us out to save the Euro.

Charity died in Calcutta a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Cole wrote: »
    What next? Amanda Brunker on next week offering her analysis on the four year austerity plan:rolleyes:

She could explain things very well, as Ireland's situation is a lot like her tits: They grew very large and were the talk of the town; everyone wanted in on the deal. Unfortunately, they grew bigger and bigger, so huge that her back couldn't sustain them and there had to be significant reductions. Now they're in a sorry state and there isn't much hope for the future. Bleak years ahead, they might sink even further to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Why have Edwina Currie on now? O'Connor obviously went looking for any Tory politician he could have over to trumpet the Sunday Independent 'Public service are to blame for everything' line.
    And why do we care so much about what 'them across the water' and others think about us; it's like we've immediately shifted back into low self-esteem mode.
    Why don't we have the guts to fcukin stand up for ourselves?
    We're about to bankrupt ourselves, taking on the debt of foreign banks, because we 'don't want to look bad'.
    Time this country grew some balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

"if i had the toy show" think he wants tubs job

• Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭baldbear

Can't wait for Dustin, a politician who talks sense...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Well that was a stupid game

What's with the bag.. is he on the run from the taxman? You think he could have made the revenue bill disappear?

yeah cant wait for Dustin... He's fairly running quickly through the guests..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

What is this.
    Patronising Brit night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I like Ray D'Arcy....I think he means well and has a good heart. He's always been very passionate about this country. He may only be a DJ but I wish there was more politicians like him to be honest.

Heres Paul in a sexy pose.....:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Daisy! wrote: »
    I like Ray D'Arcy....I think he means well and has a good heart. He's always been very passionate about this country. He may only be a DJ but I wish there was more politicians like him to be honest.

Hi Jenny Kelly!

amdublin wrote: »
    Hi Jenny Kelly!

Could be Geri Maye.... unlikely but it could be...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

baldbear wrote: »
    Heres Paul in a sexy pose.....:p

Jesus. That photo is extravagantly hideous.
    Did you photoshop that?

jones.jpg

he kind of reminds me a bit of Mark Owen (in the Shine video) in this..

Yeah, but considering when that wedding was called off, doubt it ;)

he kind of reminds me a bit of Mark Owen (in the Shine video) in this..

Ah jaysis

Paul Daniels and Dustin. Whata combo. DLB will get a slagging hopefully!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

amdublin wrote: »
    Hi Jenny Kelly!

Nope :) Just think he cares about the country that's all. If you listened to his show you'd know how passionate and angry he is about it all. Not that he'll ever get to do anything about it but I suppose it comforts people to know he gives a crap unlike a lot of other media personalities who only care about their paycheck.

Daisy! wrote: »
    Nope :) Just think he cares about the country that's all. If you listened to his show you'd know how passionate and angry he is about it all. Not that he'll ever get to do anything about it but I suppose it comforts people to know he gives a crap unlike a lot of other media personalities who only care about their paycheck.

Faux passionate. Hes a bigger plank than Pat Kenny - as long as Denis O'Brien the fervent tax avoider keeps writing his paycheck he'll be happy.

• Advertisement

Watch it Brendan she has a baseball bat behind the couch..

Advertisement