Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Signed up yonks ago and finally having some success with the tees :)

Got the 221b Sherlock's Home tee last week and now Aperture Testing Labs today woop woop, love this site.

Robert: I got the Sherlock tee in a S and its a little too small, what are the chances of getting an exchange to a M? I'd imagine it's all printed by order... would love an exchange but if not possible I think I'll just keep it rather than store credit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

This has to get printed. Get voting people! http://www.qwertee.com/product/tmns/

tmntsquirtle_mhb_500.jpg

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

maximoose wrote: »
    Signed up yonks ago and finally having some success with the tees :)

Got the 221b Sherlock's Home tee last week and now Aperture Testing Labs today woop woop, love this site.

Robert: I got the Sherlock tee in a S and its a little too small, what are the chances of getting an exchange to a M? I'd imagine it's all printed by order... would love an exchange but if not possible I think I'll just keep it rather than store credit

Thanks Maximoose!

If you want to get in touch through the site we'll check for you but I'd say there is a good chance we would be able to exchange the S for an M for you.

Today's tee is a little more arty than recent ones: "Sunshine"

sunshine-male_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

anyne else not receive their incredible hulk ones yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

I got mine a few days ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

i received mine too, week ago or so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Anyone get their Infant TMNT Tee? Can't wait to get mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ayatollah wrote: »
    anyne else not receive their incredible hulk ones yet?
    Get in contact with them through the site, they'll have a look for you

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Got my Panicking shirt today, really happy with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SoapArtAvenger

My IMNT shirt arrived within 40 minutes of the dispatch email being sent out, now that's what I call fast delivery! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Just signed up to this today, fantastic website... are the T-shirt's good quality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Sync wrote: »
    Just signed up to this today, fantastic website... are the T-shirt's good quality?

I'd say average quality fabric, but the print and designs are brilliant quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Hoping to receive a dispatch email soon for the Portal shirt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Ohh, todays one is cool, just bought it. Love ones that are great designs, not related to some tv show.
    Someone will probably tell me it's a reference to sherlock/dr. who/star wars now!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Ohh, todays one is cool, just bought it. Love ones that are great designs, not related to some tv show.
    Someone will probably tell me it's a reference to sherlock/dr. who/star wars now!
    Maybe it's a mashup of all three :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My Turtles one arrived today..

.. could be one of my favourites!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭allquestions

Great t-shirts! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Basq wrote: »
    My Turtles one arrived today..

.. could be one of my favourites!

Never used the site but that turtles tee is awesome, any chance it'll be back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tok9 wrote: »
    Never used the site but that turtles tee is awesome, any chance it'll be back up?
    Nope, don't think so.

Best you can hope for is a "grab bag" / "random tee" sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Got the turtle shirt yesterday. Frickin' awesome! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Love this tee!

madcabbage wrote: »
    Got the turtle shirt yesterday. Frickin' awesome! :D

Glad you like it, it turned out nicely, bought one myself:)

We've updated the site a bit today, just wanted to say thanks to all the testers from here that helped us out with this, we really appreciate it. Thankfully not too many bugs so far so you did a good job!

Nothing too exciting for you guys in today's upgrade other than hopefully a nicer/less likely for things to go wrong checkout and order process.

The more exciting changes will be coming up in the next few weeks.

Current tee is "The Three Broomsticks", do not have a clue what it's about:)

Qwertee-Male-Mockup_42_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

SACRILEGE!

...It's a Harry Potter thing :o

Just got my aperture testing tee, love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Glad you like it, it turned out nicely, bought one myself:)

We've updated the site a bit today, just wanted to say thanks to all the testers from here that helped us out with this, we really appreciate it. Thankfully not too many bugs so far so you did a good job!

Nothing too exciting for you guys in today's upgrade other than hopefully a nicer/less likely for things to go wrong checkout and order process.

The more exciting changes will be coming up in the next few weeks.

Qwertee-Male-Mockup_42_500x500.jpg

i am UBER SAD. i was so busy yesterday i never mad it online and didn't get to order my 3 broomsticks t. and i so wanted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Tshirts seem a bit thin for my liking. Should order some heavier tee's and long sleeved ones would be great.

Hal1 wrote: »
    Tshirts seem a bit thin for my liking. Should order some heavier tee's and long sleeved ones would be great.

Hi Hal,

Having surveyed a lot of customers about it at this stage, t-shirt weight seems to be a very subjective thing, some people think a heavier shirt = better quality while others don't like them.

We use 150gsm shirts which are a good compromise, they are not incredibly thin but not too heavy either. Heavier does not necessarily mean better quality either, A lot of the heavier shirts are cheaper to buy but they tend to be less soft while not offering anything extra in terms of durability etc.

The problem with offering a second type of tee is that it get's very tricky/expensive in terms of storage etc. At the moment we offer about 10+ colours over 10 sizes, so that's over 100 different options at least x the number of shirts in each unit. Which quickly = a lot of shirts and storage space. Add a second shirt type and you suddenly have 200 different options! We're probably more likely to branch into kids tees or maybe hoodies ahead of a second t-shirt option.

Just to let you know our latest insaniTEE sale has just gone live. It's a little different than the last one in that the price of the tees will decrease during the sale, starting at €7 this evening. You can wait for longer to try and get your shirts for cheaper, but if you do this your size may sell out so it's up to you when to buy!

Just to give you guys a bit of inside info on this I'd say the popular men's sizes will sell out in the first day easily, whereas you might be able to hang on longer for some of the others. That said it's pretty tricky to predict and they are selling quite fast (I would have thought nobody would be on the site on Stephen's Day:)

productimage-picture-insanitee-sale-random-tees-2-4822_500x500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hoodies sound like a great idea! :D

Bought one of the t-shirts there, here's hoping for the superhero phobia's one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,362 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Got the Teenage Mutent Ninja Babies one from my sister for Christmas :D

dulpit wrote: »
    Got the Teenage Mutent Ninja Babies one from my sister for Christmas :D

Great, hope you like it, I bought myself one:)

insaniTEE sale price has dropped to €6 today, quite a few sizes close to selling out though!

productimage-picture-insanitee-sale-random-tees-2-4822_500x500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Bought my first Qwertee from the Insanitee sale! Can't wait to see what design i get :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement