Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Nooooo! I missed the angry birds shirt. Cant have been up there long. What gives?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Nooooo! I missed the angry birds shirt. Cant have been up there long. What gives?

I think you missed it by a few hours. It was up there earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

FFS two I wanted right in a row. I'll be broke at this rate.

Damn you Qwertee, damn you to hell!!!!

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

GStormcrow wrote: »

Sorry, we had to take it down a bit earlier than planned.

Get in touch though the site if you'd really like to get one and we'll see if we can sort it out.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Sorry, we had to take it down a bit earlier than planned.

Get in touch though the site if you'd really like to get one and we'll see if we can sort it out.

Thanks!

Would also be most interested in this if it's possible?

• Advertisement

Would also be most interested in this if it's possible?

Sure, it's not normally possible, but seeing as the design went down a few hours earlier than usual if you get in touch this afternoon we'll see what we can do.

Thanks

doncarlos wrote: »
    FFS two I wanted right in a row. I'll be broke at this rate.

Damn you Qwertee, damn you to hell!!!!

Sorry about that Don Carlos:)

Hope you don't like the new one: The Missing Link:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-missing-link_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Sure, it's not normally possible, but seeing as the design went down a few hours earlier than usual if you get in touch this afternoon we'll see what we can do.

Thanks

PM sent Robert. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Got my 1x7up today, great quality, but its a bit sloppy on me.

The M this time round is bigger than the M Inkblot trooper. And you can see where the brand tag of the tshirt was cut off.

Do you use different brands each time? Sort of makes sizing a bit tricky...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Varkov wrote: »

The M this time round is bigger than the M Inkblot trooper. And you can see where the brand tag of the tshirt was cut off.

Noticed the brand tag as well. Didn't notice size as it was my first purchase.

• Advertisement

Varkov wrote: »

Hi Varkov,

We use the same brand of tees but they can vary in size.

For whatever reason it's not possible to create tees that are identical in size every time (no manufacturer can do this) so there will tend to be some variations. Also you'll find some shirts will shrink more than others etc, I suspect it's down to the cotton being used, it varies a lot and so the shirt will too.

They do tend to shrink a bit in terms of width over the course of a few washes, the large one that I wear tends to be a bit loose when new and then fit better after a few washes.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Noticed the brand tag as well. Didn't notice size as it was my first purchase.

At the moment we get shirts in from a manufacturer and relabel them. It's very expensive to do things this way so we are in talks with a few different manufacturers about making tees exclusively for us. This will mean no cut out bits at the back and hopefully an increase in quality in general.

Should be happening in the next month or two, I'll let you know.

We'd also be keen to get some feedback about sizing etc from you guys to help us design the perfect tee:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The Missing Link. Finally! :D

Bought.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ordered, i went for small... how small is small... I'm fairly skinny now, bout 5' 11'?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Has the Major League Zombie ones shipped yet?

ordered, i went for small... how small is small... I'm fairly skinny now, bout 5' 11'?

Small is probably going to be a bit small for you, contact us through the Qwertee site if you want to change your order.

At 5'11" you are not very small even if you are pretty skinny, I'd say you'd be fairly poured into the small:)

Thanks for your order by the way, much appreciated!

Ush1 wrote: »
    Has the Major League Zombie ones shipped yet?

Printing and bagging still today so likely to dispatch tomorrow evening/post Thursday morning. You'll get an email when your shirt has dispatched

Thanks

Current tee is proving pretty popular:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Trying to resist this one but I will end up succumbing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Yoink! I'll have that one :) Zelda fan and self confessed nerd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Just ordered the Missing Link one, my third Qwertee t-shirt. And the 4th and 5th will probably soon follow once the Procrastinate! and Poked to Death ones go live.

• Advertisement

Aldebaran wrote: »
    Just ordered the Missing Link one, my third Qwertee t-shirt. And the 4th and 5th will probably soon follow once the Procrastinate! and Poked to Death ones go live.

Thanks Aldebaran, much appreciated. We should have a discount code for the Dr Who one so that should ease the pain a little:)

Just 24 hours left for The Missing Link:

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Just ordered a Procrastinate for myself and the Mrs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Hey Robert,

When are you switching to a tshirt every 24hrs?

Hey Robert,

When are you switching to a tshirt every 24hrs?

Hi Steve, should be soon enough.

There's a couple of improvements to be made to the way we dispatch shirts
    as well as to the order process so we want to make sure the transition will run smoothly.

We're also making some slight changes to the site in terms of the way shirts are on sale which is taking longer than planned, hence the hold up.

But it's coming soon!

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Just ordered a Procrastinate for myself and the Mrs :)

Good choice.

This tee is finally live and about 12 hours in, looks set to be one of the most popular ones yet.

People really like Dr Who, even moreso than zombies!

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-procrastinate_mhb_500.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Good choice.

This tee is finally live and about 12 hours in, looks set to be one of the most popular ones yet.

People really like Dr Who, even moreso than zombies!

Clickable images are better!;)
    qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-procrastinate_mhb_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just dropping in to say I bought the Dr Who Crack t-shirt and couldn't be happier with both it and with the customer service.

Even before the shirt was shipped, I got an email from Qwertee [actually it was from you Robert :)] because they weren't sure if I entered my address correctly, and asked me to confirm it to ensure I got the shirt! It was right as it turned out, but just the fact that they wanted to make sure says a lot about the fact that they care about the customers and not just making money.

Big credit deserved, and I look forward to losing more money to your site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Dobt forget about the sweets aswell daemos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Oh yes. They lasted about 30 seconds :p

Methinks someone at the office took 'sweetening the deal' a bit too literally :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,178 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

seanybiker wrote: »
    Dobt forget about the sweets aswell daemos

I got my MLZ shirt today - I was so excited about getting it I forgot about the sweets until I read your post! Epic dash for the bag before it was thrown out :D

Cola bottles nom nom.

Thanks qwertee!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement