Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone stole my book!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Well Maxwell, I only read up to the point where I have to use toilet paper, so I am 99.9% sure the book does not get contaminated by deadly germs that can cause E-coli and and the flu virus .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    I presume you have actually read the book, or met the man?

This is AH, everyone is a c*nt apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Well Maxwell, I only read up to the point where I have to use toilet paper, so I am 99.9% sure the book does not get contaminated by deadly germs that can cause E-coli and and the flu virus .

When you poop, traces of fecal matter become airborne, as they also do when you flush. Trufax!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

He is a hero of mine, he came from nothing and worked his way to the top, something I may try to emulate.
    And your alternative is to stay at the bottom? Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Millicent wrote: »
    When you poop, traces of fecal matter become airborne, as they also do when you flush. Trufax!
    Indeed they do, it's happening all the time across all species on earth, it's common and standard that you come into contact with this kind of stuff on a daily basis, in some ways it's a good thing.

Bathrooms with a good cleaning schedule would not be much of a worry for most people. Germs aren't nearly as dangerous as domestos would make them out to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭cml387

Oink wrote: »
    We have a policy that personal items are not to be left in the bathrooms.
    Maybe it's the same in your place.

All personal items?

Kinda defeats the purpose I would have thought.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just wait till Micro Men is on BBC 4 again, same sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Who still uses books, what is this the 1800s?

Get an iPad or GTFO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

You should write a letter to baroness sugar or maybe to his side kick the lad with white hair and glasses. You can explain the tragic toilet episode and appeal to his millions of pounds and caring nature - to give you a book. Or at least recount some of his drivel in an e mail maybe, some of the chapters you haven't read yet. Whatever you do, don't mention the fact that he is cvnt. He might take you up wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Joy of joys I found it in another cubicle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

You previously checked the wrong cubicle didn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

He is a hero of mine, he came from nothing and worked his way to the top, something I may try to emulate.

It looks like you're about half way there then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Or even worse, someone else has read it on you. It's now been used and discarded by someone else. Dumped in the jacks for somebody else to take? Or in the hope you hadn't missed it?

You should ask if anyone else in the office has read the book at the Christmas party!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Check it for skiddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Hang on a minute. That's from the "what was the last thing you stole thread".

Someone found a copy of Alan Sugars book behind a cistern and swiped it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

You're fired.

Advertisement