Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is creepier?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭

So AH who do you think is creepier? The Burger King or Ronald McDonald?

I find these two to be extremely creepy company mascots but i'd have to say Ronald McDonald just edges it for me. Probably because he looks like a clown and clowns are creepy.

Who is creepier? 84 votes

Ronald McDonald
    0% 0 votes
    The Burger King
    100% 84 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Met Ronald mcdonald before when i was small so he doesnt seem that scary to me, but the burger king is just silent with a big grin :eek::confused:, im not sure about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Ronald mc donald accidentaly raped me once, very embarasing misunderstanding, bought me a pint afterwards, nice guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Met Ronald mcdonald before when i was small so he doesnt seem that scary to me, but the burger king is just silent with a big grin :eek::confused:, im not sure about that!

I'd go with the BK too. He's always meandering around in the oddest of places...for a King...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ronald. He's a clown that gives free toys to kids. Aside from that he actually looks like crap. He really does look like an overweight near middle-aged sad arse pedo.

The King smokes a lot of weed. And he's a King. Cool guy. Terrible food from both but that's not the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Great thread!! I was thinking about this yesterday!
    It's defo Ronnie Mc though. The guy is a complete creep and I know he's a perv. I've seen some sick pics of him online over the years, google him.
    King is a just a bit of fun. I'd say he'd be good craic to go on the lash with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Can I get a whopper pleasshe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

I once had a dream where I went into a BK & it was the king behind the counter serving me, obviously I tried to order "King Size" at which point he told me I wasn't fit for that order and replied "I will give you medium". :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What about The Colonel....... someone who wears THAT much white obviously has something to hide!

But what he doesn't hide is the fact he's quite obviously a pimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Poll says otherwise.

I think fanpop.com is a little more reputable. ;)

Besides, polls say a lot of things.

What's wrong with boards? I don't know that site but hey, it's just an opinion after all. I still hate the clown. He looks like a deranged sereal killer. Maybe that's clowns though..

Nothing wrong. I wasn't being serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

celebrity-pictures-burger-king-child-vegetarian.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ronald McDonald - looks like a weird pedo dressed in even more stupid clothes and ghastly make-up to hide his face.

If I seen somebody looking like that n the street, I get my four young kids, the hell out of there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

the burger king is creepiest, at least Ronald makes himself known you see him everywhere, that burger king guy hasn't been seen by me in years!

whats he hiding:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I'd murder a burger now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

The King doesn't mind who he hangs out with, The Clown seeks out kids - enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

Ronald McDonald as a child. Freaky sheeet.

The Burger King just looks like Richard Branson after long day in the sun and a particularly strenuous botox session.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

So AH who do you think is creepier? The Burger King or Ronald McDonald?

I find these two to be extremely creepy company mascots but i'd have to say Ronald McDonald just edges it for me. Probably because he looks like a clown and clowns are creepy.

Personaly i like the king, but not all clowns are creepy, that's just clownist!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Pat from Supermacs!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Its always been Ronald Mac for me. Creepy little swine he is, made me cry for hours one day in the old McDonalds in the Ilac. Couldnt eat a thing with the creep smiling behind me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ederkeh

without doubt its ronald. the burger king is just a mask. ronalds's like a failed clown, rejected by the circus, lives in the basement & hangs around restaurants to be near kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Ronald McDonald as a child. Freaky sheeet.

That is so disturbing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

The King reminds me of Des's avatar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Scary Clown Vs. Benevolent & Generous King of Burgers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

There both as creepier as each other, I wouldn't like to meet either of them down a dark alley!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
Advertisement