Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wagner appreciation thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I hope it's all worth it, people!!!!!
    C'mon Wagner!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Ah this is a bull****ing fix!

Nooooooooooooooo. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Remember Lucie Jones? We've seen upsets, shocks and fixes before...we've seen Cowell favour ratings over a good singer, we have seen Cowell knock out a good singer to make way for his act....this isn't over until it is over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Bye wagner. You've been good to us but it had to end at some stage.

• Advertisement

Unforgettable, Wagner. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

pisss off simon you absolute c*nt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Such a classy individual. We will never see the likes of him again :(

Wagner may be gone, but I'll be honest, it was still further than anyone expected and for longer than anyone felt he would. And as a Wildcard, he truly shone in a bonkers way, and you know what - he did was what NOBODY made me EVER do in my life, and that's watch the X Factor! And Radiohead last night, and Nat King Cole tonight, was truly Unforgettable! I look forward to seeing him present a gameshow next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

We'll never forget him! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Wagner was dealt **** hands every week with Louis Walsh's medleys and always came out and entertained.

This weekend were his best performances and he's going home.
    :(

Unforgettable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Tonight's the night the music died. :(

Farewell, Wagner!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

So sad to see Wagner out :(:(:(:(

Wagner, you are a legend!

Goodbye Wagner, we'll never forget you!! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

wagner wat a man i know have no reason to watch x factor anymore

wagner ill miss you

• Registered Users Posts: 36,178 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

just a conspiracy theory...

when was it decided that it was a double eviction?

i have a sneaky feeling Wagner was 3rd from bottom in the voting and they may have changed it this week to get him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

SlickRic wrote: »

i have a sneaky feeling Wagner was 3rd from bottom in the voting and they may have changed it this week to get him out.

What's the usual quota of contestants at semi final and final stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

SlickRic wrote: »

Pretty sure it was announced prior to the voting opening.
    It was rumoured all week also.

Though there were a week or two where it was rumoured but didn't turn out to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,178 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

just to re-iterate, Simon acted the absolute cúnt last night with his speech.

my favourite bit was...'it's not about us, it's about them'.

smarmy bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Yea, pity he has turned into such an insufferable tit, the judges have been the most unbearable part of the series this year. Just utter spin every single time they open their mouths, nauseating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wagner will be performing at the Wright venue in Swords a week before Christmas.

There'll be feckin' jizz everywhere.

Was it all just a bad dream??

That_Guy wrote: »
    Wagner will be performing at the Wright venue in Swords a week before Christmas.

No way?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

That_Guy wrote: »

I'm there!!!!

(Not Really)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Finding it pretty hard to cope today.
    It's just not the same now that he's gone.
    Not too sure when this depression will lift.
    Our messiah has left us before his time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The X and F word will be never mentioned in my house again!

Carrilho, 54, was finally booted off on Sunday night's live show after losing a face-off against Mary Byrne, along with Katie Waissel.
    Unlike the theatrical Waissel, Wagner was absent from the follow-up interviews on ITV's Daybreak and This Morning, leading some to question why he was missing.

According to reports, a gagging order was put in place to stop Wagner from speaking to media sources - and other contestants.

A source told The Daily Mirror: 'Wagner was banned from speaking to the other contestants on Sunday and yesterday they turned down dozens of media requests because they were worried what he might say.

'Wagner could say anything at any time so it looked like an accident waiting to happen. They spent the day giving him advice so that when he does speak he won't damage the show's image.'

The unnamed source also explained that 'he was effectively gagged' and said 'no other contestant had this treatment this series.'

Wagner's no-show on ITV's daytime heavyweight shows was met with confusion from many fans of the X Factor, particularly after Daybreak's Lorraine Kelly had tweeted ahead of meeting the Brazilian.

Kelly wrote on Twitter: 'Watch (Daybreak) tomorrow as I'll be talking to Katie and Wagner - will be interesting!'

She followed the message up by backtracking and wrote: 'Wagner couldn't be here due to reasons beyond our control.'

Wagner's apparent enforced silence came after he spoke to X Magazine, and pointed the blaming finger directly at mentor Louis Walsh for his strange song choices.

Wagner told X Magazine: 'The trouble was Louis gave me fast songs in English so I had difficulty learning the lyrics.
    'My language is Portuguese. I didn't have enough time to rehearse and practice.'

Reports in The Sun also claimed that Wagner ranted at Louis Walsh and that the Irish mentor failed to help him.

Wagner said: 'I turned to Louis for help but he did nothing. They made me out to look like a clown.'

Wagner also admitted that the worst song he was given was Viva Las Vegas, a performance that was met with boos and baffled looks from the judges.

Rumours have suggested that Wagner will be allowed to appear on television for interviews, but he has to undergo training before he can face the public.

Interesting, I was wondering why they hadn't played the ads announcing interviews the following morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Came in here to have a read and learned wagner was gone. heartbroken. wasnt following it this weekend. imf coming to town had me ****ting bricks all week. hope there will be a good outcome for ireland and hope you are all doing well.

So it's been confirmed - Wagner the LEGEND! has been booked for Wrights Venue in Swords (is it in Swords?) for Dec 23rd.

Woohoo!

• Advertisement

LOL!!

article-1337732-0C7030D8000005DC-854_468x624.jpg

Advertisement