Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin The Wheel....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Gary abandoned me half way through the date :(

Can I haz another spin to make the sad go away?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sNarah wrote: »
    Gary abandoned me half way through the date :(

Can I haz another spin to make the sad go away?
    yes, yes you may.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This time around the wheel stopped on a date with Sarky. All prizes are final.

:eek:

is scared now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

naughty.gif

Yeah, so Sarky just heard from the lawyers. We gonna need to weld a lock on your pants and you will be wearing a straitjacket during the date

Yay! I feel slightly safer now.

Any updates on the glass cage?

Yeah, we borrowed an old version of the popemobile for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

can i haz another spin?

• Advertisement

whiteman19 wrote: »
    can i haz another spin?
    Spin away good sir.

whiteman19m wins the answer.

oh goodie, what's the answer?

Depends on what the question is?

and what's the question?

Well, you should know the question before you get the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Please sir, can I have some more?

Spin away good sir

• Advertisement

Damo is now an honorary Watchman of Ankh-Morpork.

OSSIM!!!

:D

Advertisement