Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American sex robots coming to UK

Options
  • 17-11-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭

American sex robots coming to UK | BreakingNews.ie

American-made sex robots are heading to the UK.

US citizen Scott Maclean has been working on his erotic male and female bots - which come with automatic moving limbs and programmable personalities - since 2004 and has revealed he has had a number of enquiries from British men.

He told The Sun newspaper: "We've had a few people from the UK contact us, including a gentleman who claimed he was a duke. We've got a few people from Europe, Russia, Korea, all over.

"I've had people ask me to create a robot that looks like Angelina Jolie, Pamela Anderson and Michael Jackson. But I can't model them on people in the public eye without the star's permission."

Another inventor Douglas Hines, from New Jersey, has developed a fembot called Roxxxy, who is 5ft 6in tall, made of hypoallergenic silicone, has human hair, can speak and can even simulate an orgasm.

Douglas, 48, said: "We have a relationship with a London adult distributor. We're hoping they will be shipping to Europe by the end of the year."

LOL, wonder who the Duke was?

So, would you be interested?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Comments

Advertisement