Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Hints and Tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jogue

Just make sure to build yourself a suitable wall before you detonate the stuff too
    ;)
    Minecraft deaths are 99% of the time due to explosions in my case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Wezo1994

thanks for the tips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mexican_Panda

ye im pretty new to minecraft thanks for those helped a lot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 whiteboii

Hercule wrote: »
    I created a network of canals and waterfalls that serve as a kind of log flume ride - its hard to get the boat to go particularly fast

created a mine cart jump through fire (lava blocks in glass :D)

another fun and pointless thing to do is to take a bucket of water, one stone block and 64 dirt/sand - keep jumping up and placing the sand underneath you until you cant go any higher - cut away 1 sand block underneath you then place the stone block (may need to be obsidian in future) . empty the bucket of water while jumping and create a massive pillar of water that can be used to move up into the clouds. - create a palace in the sky :D

Or cut away the sand/dirt and it falls leaving a single stone block and a waterfall in midair.
    ya i made a roller coaster with lava near it and at the end of the coaster theres a water pool so it kind saves you if ur on fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 whiteboii

Overheal wrote: »
    Coal is the only mineral found above Sea Level

You can never have enough furnaces; stuff takes forever to smelt. When coal is in short supply, use wood which doesn't burn as long but is more abundant.
    does charcoal last as long as coal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ShorterStraws

whiteboii wrote: »
    does charcoal last as long as coal?
    Yeah I think it does last as long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 FloodedAsylum

when im in a cave i bring coloured wool to mark my way back or lightstone. something easily visible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Pwnzorz

Cool, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mileseverett

Anyone know any ways to get alot of sulpur?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AdamCrafter

Make a mob tower, mileseverett.

• Advertisement
Advertisement