Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An unmoderated forum??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I think the Thunderdome is the closest youll find, almost anything goes there :)
    It used to be entirely unmoderated, but almost anything means almost anything. Eventually someone went too far. Basically to the OP: it happened already and you missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

alwaysadub wrote: »
    aka cookergate-
    ahahahaha that was like watching the good kids in school only do half their homework...rebbbbbels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

:D
    It's a touchy subject around a certain mod though!

ah really he will have to get over it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

You really can't afford to be sensitive and support Liverpool at the same time.

The main problem with Liverpool fans is that they still think they are one of the "Big Four" in England... even though they haven't won the league in 20 years & probably won't win it again for another 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

The main problem with Liverpool fans is that they still think they are one of the "Big Four" in England... even though they haven't won the league in 20 years & probably won't win it again for another 20.

Who are the big four, actually?

Because if they include two teams which have never won the Champions League/European Cup, then they can't be that big, can they?

[Just something that always irked me about the 'Big 4' phrase]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Having been in here one night when there was no mods online for a while-aka cookergate-,i'd have to say it'd be a bad idea. People tend to lose the run of themselves!

What was cooker gate?

I hate asking in case I dont like the answer but tell me you are a man U fan please! we will still be friends;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

The dome is open for business come join us to the pits of hell ,muuaahh hahahhahah:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Lock this thread before we get anymore smug comments from /b/ users who think they are part of some secret club please.

Well they're not so smug now that tumblr have hacked them. Or 404'd them, or whatever they call it in nerd speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Biggins wrote: »
    Will NEVER happen.
    The liability issues alone would ensure that.

Is there any country in the world where such a site could be hosted ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Ah now you're being a bit generous there-i'd say it'll be at least 30 before they're even close to winning. :D

I take it easy on my Loserpool Liverpool supporting nephew cos he's only 9 and a bit sensitive, but everyone else would wanna open their eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The dome is open for business come join us to the pits of hell ,muuaahh hahahhahah:pac:

A handful of clowns calling each other names is hardly the pits of hell.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    What was cooker gate?

Ah you had to be there. There was about 20 threads about cookers..and cats..and cooking cats..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah you had to be there. There was about 20 threads about cookers..and cats..and cooking cats..
    It was boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

anniehoo wrote: »
    It was boring.

NOOOOO!!!! Cooker-gate was the funniest night on boards iv ever seen :)

anniehoo wrote: »
    It was boring.

It was funny at the start.. then it got boring.. then it got a bit funny again..and then it got annoying. Then Super-rush arrived and swung his ban hammer around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Theres no ban hammers in the dome ,freaky gaff;)

Ah now you're being a bit generous there-i'd say it'll be at least 30 before they're even close to winning. :D

I take it easy on my Loserpool Liverpool supporting nephew cos he's only 9 and a bit sensitive, but everyone else would wanna open their eyes!

who do you support ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Did you ever get the feeling you were being talked about?

hondasam wrote: »
    who do you support ?

Man Utd. :D

I've been supporting them the last 24years before anyone accuses me of being a glory hunter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

It was funny at the start.. then it got boring.. then it got a bit funny again..and then it got annoying. Then Super-rush arrived and swung his ban hammer around.

Super-rush is my hero.

super-rush wrote: »

Oops, didn't know you were online. Damn mobile boards.

Er..howaya! :D

Man Utd. :D

I've been supporting them the last 24years before anyone accuses me of being a glory hunter!

come on man utd, do you get to the games ? have to say we only drew with villa,we need to cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Ya why not.Call it the Kitchen.If you can't stand the heat gtfo.

I'd also like there to be special highways for people who don't care about licences,insurance,drink driving,speed limits etc.It'd be like Mad Max.Obviously it would have to be toll based.

super-rush wrote: »

Liverpool supporter are ya, I wont hold that against you seems as you suffer enough already:D

Super-rush is my hero.

Lick.
    You just want to have a ban hammer as big as his....

@Sam-not as many as i'd like to. Can't afford it anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Oranage2 wrote: »
    No, 99% of the threads would be racist.
    Pfft. Only a ****** or a ******* would say that... :P

I keed, I keed :pac:

Super-rush is my hero.

Great idea for a thread title tbh.

Lick.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Lick.

Excuse me?, I'll have you know, my banner hammer is big medium sized

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement