Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any out their starving?

Options
  • 14-11-2010 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭

Really starving? Didnt think so........ shut up with you crap... we are not insolvent and the bailout is not a bailout.

Its a loan morons!

I know its there you ****ing twaT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

wha??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

My starving hasn't been outed yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I understand all the words in your post, it just confuses me the way they are put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Eat a motherfcukin sangwitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Not starving atm, have loads a cheese;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm kinda hungry alright-wouldn't say no to a pizza...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

again wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Go back to bed Brian

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Not starving atm, have loads a cheese;)

Hey me too. Beer n cheese. Its drokking delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I've just had a chicken balti, boiled race and naan bread. Now I'm a bit peckish so I'm having a bar of dairy milk.

So, naaaah not particularly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Yes.
    I am starving but Jeeves has left the premises for his night off.
    Dreadful state of affairs when the help threatens to report you in order to get twelve hours off.

*indignant sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Don't be angry OP, you're the one who is a traitor to the medical care in this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

hOW MANY THANKS DOES A POSTER GET IN ONE SESSION?

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Yes.
    I am starving but Jeeves has left the premises for his night off.
    Dreadful state of affairs when the help threatens to report you in order to get twelve hours off.

*indignant sniff*

Is he reporting you because you touched his bum bum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Do you know what a possessive pronoun is?

I outed my starving there yesterday. How dare they even think they can starve on my many acres of land? What what. Tally-ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Hi OP, want to be a guinea pig in my wife's psycology thesis?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Any out their starving?

No I won't out them. If they want to come forward and tell us then it is their personal decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Yup Biggins is, and he'll ate the head ya when he sees this crap :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I'd eat a farmers arse through a hedge

• Advertisement

Their starving or your starving, I know that I'm not in my starving at the moment!

Its a loan morons!

With strings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Is he reporting you because you touched his bum bum?

Because he didn't touch my bum bum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Ian Beale wrote: »
    Go back to bed Brian

That made me laugh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Do you know what a possessive pronoun is?

A possessive pronoun is a part of speech that substitutes for a possessive determiner ("possessive adjective") and a noun or noun phrase. For example, in the sentence These glasses are mine, not yours, the words mine and yours are possessive pronouns and stand for my glasses and your glasses, respectively. Like other pronouns, possessive pronouns can thus obviate the need to repeat nouns or noun phrases. (Sometimes the possessive determiners – my, your etc. – are themselves classified as possessive pronouns; see Possessive adjective: Nomenclature.)
    There are eight possessive pronouns in modern English: mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, theirs, and whose, plus the antiquated possessive pronoun thine and the Middle English yourn (see also English personal pronouns). The word "its" is, however, rarely used as such (almost always it functions as a possessive adjective).
    Among these, "its" and "whose" are properly distinct from "it's" (a contraction of "it is" or "it has") and "who's" ("who is" or "who has"); however, these and other misspellings with apostrophes ("her's" to mean "hers", etc.) are common.
    Some languages express possession by regular declension of the personal pronouns (the equivalents of I, you etc.) in the genitive case, or by using possessive suffixes. In Finnish, for example, minun (literally "I's"), means mine or my.[citation needed]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Any chance of a bag of meanies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

A possessive pronoun is a part of speech that substitutes for a possessive determiner ("possessive adjective") and a noun or noun phrase. For example, in the sentence These glasses are mine, not yours, the words mine and yours are possessive pronouns and stand for my glasses and your glasses, respectively. Like other pronouns, possessive pronouns can thus obviate the need to repeat nouns or noun phrases. (Sometimes the possessive determiners – my, your etc. – are themselves classified as possessive pronouns; see Possessive adjective: Nomenclature.)
    There are eight possessive pronouns in modern English: mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, theirs, and whose, plus the antiquated possessive pronoun thine and the Middle English yourn (see also English personal pronouns). The word "its" is, however, rarely used as such (almost always it functions as a possessive adjective).
    Among these, "its" and "whose" are properly distinct from "it's" (a contraction of "it is" or "it has") and "who's" ("who is" or "who has"); however, these and other misspellings with apostrophes ("her's" to mean "hers", etc.) are common.
    Some languages express possession by regular declension of the personal pronouns (the equivalents of I, you etc.) in the genitive case, or by using possessive suffixes. In Finnish, for example, minun (literally "I's"), means mine or my.[citation needed]
    I take it you don't then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

hOW MANY THANKS DOES A POSTER GET IN ONE SESSION?

Hmm, haven't heard that joke before.
    I don't know. How many thanks does a poster get in one session?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

When I beg people for money because I'm starving they say "No - you'd just use it to browse the internet."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Really starving? Didnt think so........ shut up with you crap... we are not insolvent and the bailout is not a bailout.

Its a loan morons!
    Germans have recent 10 year bond yields of 2.19%

Our 10 year bonds have hit 8.7%

What does this mean to the repayments ?

1.0219^10 = 1.24189 - the Germans back 124% of what they borrowed, a quarter extra
    1.087 ^10 = 2.3030 - while we pay 230%, not a quarter more, a quarter more than double what we borrowed and then some

It's not a loan, it's a loan to a loanshark

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement