Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I havent asked anyone out

Options
  • 13-11-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭

:pac: There have been occasions when I wanted to but I am a bit shy about these things and besides I was worried that they might reject me or that I might discover they have a propensity for sexual practices that I disapprove of and tend to be very judgmental about.

So in the end I decided it all seemed more hasstle than it was worth and opted to go down to the library for a w@nk instead :eek:

Why am I telling you all this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

library w@nker!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,261 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    :pac: There have been occasions when I wanted to but I am a bit shy about these things and besides I was worried that they might reject me or that I might discover they have a propensity for sexual practices that I disapprove of and tend to be very judgmental about.

So in the end I decided it all seemd more hasstle than it was worth and opted to go down to the library for a w@nk instead :eek:

Maybe you want some company in library funzies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Dwaegon wrote: »
    library w@nker!

I find its cheaper than plane tickets, painkillers and duty free (allegedly)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

What makes you think we care? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Reverse psychology to get chicks on boards to bombard you with PMs offering sex?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

The thing is I really liked this person. We were texting for two months, I mean I really felt a connection, a connection you can only get via sms contact.

So we arranged a date & oh! was I happy. However my happiness was short lived.

My friends, sisters, mothers, cousins, best friends cat had told me that the object of my obsession had borrowed a condom off him. Now this made me feel very disappointed & let down. From our sms relationship I had pictured a different person altogether.

I had loyally stayed away from water balloon fights so I could share the fun experience with her. However it appears she had a water balloon fight with someone else. Why else would she want the condom?

I can't begin to tell you have disappointed I am. In fact I have changed my whole opinion of her despite the fact that my friends, sisters, mothers, cousins, best friends cat told me all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Now I know who makes all the pages stick together. :mad:

Why would you go to the library to ****? It's not like they'd even have good **** material there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Go up to the hottest, most out of your league woman you can find in your crappiest clothes and use the corniest chat up line that after hours can offer.
    It'll throw you in the deep end and help you confront your fear of rejection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Why would you go to the library to ****? It's not like they'd even have good **** material there.

Maybe he has a thing for the Librarian.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Library ****... Better than an Aer Lingus flight I guess....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

So in the end I decided it all seemed more hasstle than it was worth and opted to go down to the library for a w@nk instead :eek:

Finally, someone like me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

If you get caught, they'll throw the book at you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

stovelid wrote: »
    Reverse psychology to get chicks on boards to bombard you with PMs offering sex?

So glad I read this post...was just about to send PM....shame on you Mike 1972 with your mad crazy psychological manipulations!

:D:D:D

stovelid wrote: »

C**kblocker :mad:

I will have a one night stand with any female boards member.

I will then PM the OP with all details to make him feel worse.

Pics or GTFO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Where are all these sexy librarians coming from?

Pics or GTFO :D
    Deal. You can live vicariously though me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I havent asked anyone out
    There have been occasions when I wanted to but I am a bit shy about these things and besides I was worried that they might reject me or that I might discover they have a propensity for sexual practices that I disapprove of and tend to be very judgmental about

What you mean like ever ? I always thought you were the more older type Mike who had being there and done that .

First time date can be like first time **** or roide ,forgetable or unforgetable but at least you've got another **** outta the way ,only the other two to go .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

Mrmoe wrote: »
    Where are all these sexy librarians coming from?

Welcome to the internet! Have a look around, you might be surprised!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Dwaegon wrote: »
    Welcome to the internet! Have a look around, you might be surprised!:rolleyes:

citation needed:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

ah mike, all the years of being the hero on the castlebar.ie forum and this is how you turn out? i'm now so disenchanted i'm going to drink bavaria tonite

Sea Sharp wrote: »
    Go up to the hottest, most out of your league woman you can find in your crappiest clothes and use the corniest chat up line that after hours can offer.
    It'll throw you in the deep end and help you confront your fear of rejection.

By Jove I think you might be on to something there. You sir are a genius.

Now can anyone please give me directions to Coppers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Would you care to list these practices that prevent you from penetrating the ladies.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Would you care to list these practices that prevent you from penetrating the ladies.
    : popcorn:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

ROFLMFAO never? asked? but you must have spoken to a female at some time!!!!!!!!

........and the casual...... would you like a drink........ a coffee....... a film... a........ well, what ever....

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

opted to go down to the library for a w@nk instead :eek:

As long as you did it quietly.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement