Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free - Bridgestone Tyre Pressure Gauge

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Got mine last week, cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Jeasus thats a crazy price:P

Fair play to them got mine last week also

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

got mine last week, broken it was.

feel enormously disappointed, i blame bertie ahern.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Didn't get it. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Eoinite

Still waiting for mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

I got mine with a letter of apology for the delay. It doesn't work properly BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I got mine last week! Also got a letter of apology for the delay. Mine seems to be working fine. Hurrah for free stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Got mine with a letter saying sorry for delay. Had totalyy forgotten about it. Yay for free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

How do I measure the tyre thread depth? I know its probably really easy but I just can't get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Never got mine. The first set of tyres I bought for my car were Bridgestone but I won't be buying them again.

Hurrah for petty victories :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

How do I measure the tyre thread depth? I know its probably really easy but I just can't get it!

Pull the measurement bit out (the bit that flies up to show you the PSI ehen you connect it to the tyre).

With the measurement bit out, place the tip in the groove of your tyre's thread & push in until the black winged-type edges of the gauge are touching the top of the thread.

Remove the gauge & read down the side the thread mm depth (written down along the side of the gauge similar to the PSI

...and next time you get a freebie, be sure to read the operating instructions that come with it, even if you think its "fool proof"

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

a_v525 wrote: »
    Pull the measurement bit out (the bit that flies up to show you the PSI ehen you connect it to the tyre).

With the measurement bit out, place the tip in the groove of your tyre's thread & push in until the black winged-type edges of the gauge are touching the top of the thread.

Remove the gauge & read down the side the thread mm depth (written down along the side of the gauge similar to the PSI

...and next time you get a freebie, be sure to read the operating instructions that come with it, even if you think its "fool proof"

Cheers. Feel like a bit of an idiot now. Not exactly rocket science but suppose thats what I get for refusing to read instructions before I lose them!

Advertisement