Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Humour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yet people will fall on their faces to correct it and try to appear clever (still salty about my xbox joke that nobody got).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

zEpf32J.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Edit: Its more the game, than the guy playing, that I was linking to.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

****ing PewDiePie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

I can't stand that unfunny cúnt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I've seen him mentioned on boards few times, however I never seen any of his vids till now. I don't get the appeal, he seems like a mid 20's man acting like a 12 year old....screaming for no reason. It's awful

There is only 1 king of Sweden

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

What an outstandingly annoying video; the internet is a hell of an enabler for morons like PewDiePie, it's got a lot to answer for ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I've seen him mentioned on boards few times, however I never seen any of his vids till now. I don't get the appeal, he seems like a mid 20's man acting like a 12 year old....screaming for no reason. It's awful

There is only 1 king of Sweden

TechnoViking?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

robert ohlen

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I can't believe there are nearly 3 million views on that video. Good Lord.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

He's exactly the same as that Scandinavian guy that you all said you loved :confused:

I've never once watched a Pewdiepew video. Don't even know who he is.

I've never once watched a Pewdiepew video. Don't even know who he is.

but you know he's a he, closet fan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back to the humour, guys. No discussion. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

5uahZJR.gif

Dunno if I posted this years ago, but it's still brilliant

The guy at 8:40 always makes me laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

5uahZJR.gif

I used to do this in Counter Strike but with a poster of David Hasselhoff wearing nothing but an open leather jacket and a pair of jocks...worked every time!

This vid is The Last of Us in 60 seconds. Class vid but has extreme spoilers, you have been warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I used to do this in Counter Strike but with a poster of David Hasselhoff wearing nothing but an open leather jacket and a pair of jocks...worked every time!

tubgirl was my spray xD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

cv0113.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

That was fast lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

DKS's Reality Death Maze

Game of the Year. Every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

gizmo wrote: »
    DKS's Reality Death Maze

Game of the Year. Every year.

Exetreme difficulty...nobody has done that before!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

It looks like those animations you get at a bowling alley....

LOL! part of that was written in crayon, how on earth they have 1000 dollars already is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

six_words.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I find that in KSP, NOTHING works anyways. Or at least my attempts to shatter gravity's ice clutches doesn't.

Advertisement