Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal fashion

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

For me, the only nocturnal fashion is head to toe black leather, that is leather jeans, leather shirt, biker jacket, baseball cap and New Rock Boots. Could not imagine going out at night dressed in anything else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wear the New Rocks, but leather trousers would be a bit too...constricting for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

For me, the only nocturnal fashion is head to toe black leather, that is leather jeans, leather shirt, biker jacket, baseball cap and New Rock Boots. Could not imagine going out at night dressed in anything else.

Is that you Rob Halford? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Now, that is a coat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Jet black hair, cropped short and you could go for the bad ass Trinity/Kate Moss look.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Would love that dress!!! :P

Itzy wrote: »
    Jet black hair, cropped short and you could go for the bad ass Trinity/Kate Moss look.
    I think you meant Carrie Anne Moss?

But I had already joked with my girlfriend that I look more as if Neo had gotten into Trinity's wardrobe. More tranity than trinity :p

Ha, I spewed my tea reading that :P Trust me you'd look good with black hair.

I know, I used to have it dyed black ages ago ;) don't tempt me to do it again :p

• Advertisement

I desperately need a pair of these:

Miaow.jpg

It's only a suggestion ;) You could go for the Marissa Martinez look either :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

I physically could not want this any more! *drools*

Itzy wrote: »
    It's only a suggestion ;) You could go for the Marissa Martinez look either :P

tumblr_m9rdvq1zcB1qmyny3o1_500.jpg

I've seen that tshirt for sale anyway ;)

Well you'd be half there so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I have those shoes :D They're in green mind but still they are the Same shoe the Whimsical Miaow. I want the red ones, and the black ones and the purple ones and I think there are other colour ones!!!!!!

I just want black. Can't seem to find them in my size though, which I know Irregular Choice do :o bah humbug :(

What size foot are ya (if you don't mind me asking)

Generally take a 43 ;)

Found a pair in size 42 in the Irregular Choice store in Camden, but they were just that bit too small, they said they'd have them in 43 on the online store, but alas they seem to be out of that size :o I'll get them at some stage, I actually haven't bought any new shoes in ages. so I'm well overdue a new pair :)

Buying shoes isa such a pain. I am a 42/43 and sometimes bigger depending on the manufacturer (I have a pair of size 44 Adidas shell toes. Mens I might add :o) Stupid big feets.

Do you know anyone in the Us/Canada - cos they have 43s on the American site, but cos they have a Brit site, the American one only delivers to US and Canada addresses :/

• Advertisement

Nah, to tell the truth I'm not in a huge rush to buy them, just kinda making plans for something I'd like to get this year :) don't really have the money to buy them right away anyway, so I can probably wait until they have them in stock again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

hdowney wrote: »
    Buying shoes isa such a pain. I am a 42/43 and sometimes bigger depending on the manufacturer (I have a pair of size 44 Adidas shell toes. Mens I might add :o) Stupid big feets.

Do you know anyone in the Us/Canada - cos they have 43s on the American site, but cos they have a Brit site, the American one only delivers to US and Canada addresses :/
    Generally I take about a size 13 (I think that's a 48 in Euro sizes), maybe a bit bigger depending on the shoe. I usually have to order in shoes in shops or get them online cause most places I've gone don't stock them that large.
    Links234 wrote: »
    tumblr_m9rdvq1zcB1qmyny3o1_500.jpg

I've seen that tshirt for sale anyway wink.png

I like the Repulsion t-shirt in the background :P

Denny M wrote: »
    I like the Repulsion t-shirt in the background :P

She plays with Repulsion ;)

Following up on the manga Star Wars dress:
    http://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/star-wars

SW0019EwokDress_02_1024x1024.jpg?2385

Think I found one I love :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

I want to be her
    ^ nice boots :)

Would probably go with knee high with the dress.

I don't think I'd wear a dress like that. too clingy and tight. :o

That's the whole point :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Me neither, but I admire those who have the confident self-image and shape to pull the look off....

Advertisement