Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal fashion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

AGREED!

Tired of pants stopping barely at the friggin ankles >.<

Hang on you chancer! You're 5'7! Isn't the average height for a girl 5'8 (or is that guys?) or something? Come back and complain when you've got something to complain about, ya rascal! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

Snap for tall and slim.

Depends where you go though micayla. Awear are great for doing jeans by size and length. :) Only thing is, their stock is pretty limited to whatevers in right now. Which seems to be flares :eek:

They're not great on the waist though. Size 6 can often be too tight and the size 8 falls off me. I need a size 7 but only Americans have heard of that. So I wear slightly too tight jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Hang on you chancer! You're 5'7! Isn't the average height for a girl 5'8 (or is that guys?) or something? Come back and complain when you've got something to complain about, ya rascal! :rolleyes:

I'm not terribly tall, but the height I do have is in my legs. So there!

Also Rose, swap pants??

Also Rose, swap pants??

Yeah, fair enough, you do have incredible legs, I'm not going to argue. For once you may have won a round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Also Rose, swap pants??

I thought you'd never ask. *wink*

I'll just leave this here:

BATMAN%20VINTAGE%201.jpg

• Advertisement

reallyrose wrote: »

BATMAN%20VINTAGE%201.jpg

I would TOTALLY wear that!

BATMAN%20VINTAGE%201.jpg

That's amazing! You'd win everything if you got that dress!

micayla wrote: »
    I would TOTALLY wear that!

Amazing, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

All you people complaining about being too tall or too short making it hard to find clothes that fit can go f*** yourselves. I am six foot tall but it's all torso as I have ridiculously short legs for my height, thats 28/29 inch legs people!

Amazing, isn't it?

Yes! Link?:)

• Advertisement

Maguined wrote: »
    All you people complaining about being too tall or too short making it hard to find clothes that fit can go f*** yourselves. I am six foot tall but it's all torso as I have ridiculously short legs for my height, thats 28/29 inch legs people!

Are you my lecturer? :eek: His torso and legs are definitely the same length!

Wow, that IS awkward! Though... it shouldn't be too bad, I mean, short legs work with short trousers. Just buy short trousers and don't mention they're for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

The last few posts have been EXCELLENT :)

I agree! :D

Wow, that IS awkward! Though... it shouldn't be too bad, I mean, short legs work with short trousers. Just buy short trousers and don't mention they're for you :)

Not that simple, my legs are short but there is still an issue of crotch to waist height, basically I either have to buy pants the have a baggy crotch and are too long in the leg or are the right size for my legs but are eternally giving my goods a wedgie.
    Are you my lecturer? :eek: His torso and legs are definitely the same length!

No I am not your lecturer... but I could probably still teach you a few things. ;)

Not that simple, my legs are short but there is still an issue of crotch to waist height, basically I either have to buy pants the have a baggy crotch and are too long in the leg or are the right size for my legs but are eternally giving my goods a wedgie.

No I am not your lecturer... but I could probably still teach you a few things. ;)

Oh so it's just the legs, not your whole lower body. Ah, that is a pain. Just find a brand with generous crotch room.

Nice zing with the schoolin' by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I always have problems getting trousers at the right height, my Mammy has this webby stuff that you can put under the hem and iron over, instant cheap alterations! I can't remember the name of it though...

There's nothing I haven't already learned :cool:

There's nothing I haven't already learned :cool:

Such is the ignorance of youth. :D

• Advertisement

Looking for a dress for graduation, is this too casual?

77791912-03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Possibly. I think the jersey material makes it a bit too casual. The same style of dress in a different material would probably be grand. :)

Nothing says casual more than see through boobies!

I approve.

Possibly. I think the jersey material makes it a bit too casual. The same style of dress in a different material would probably be grand. :)

Yea the material is a bit casual. Have this thing about waist belts at the moment which is what drew me to it:) Went through three sites and that's the only dress I landed on that I thought pretty! Maybe I should buy a new pair of shoes instead and wear one of my other dresses :confused:

@Mags smutting up the fashion thread again?:rolleyes:

@Mags smutting up the fashion thread again?:rolleyes:

Says the girl posting up pictures of clearly visible boobies, you started the smut and you know it!

Says the girl posting up pictures of clearly visible boobies, you started the smut and you know it!

I posted up the picture of a dress for advice, you were the one pointing out the boobies, I am an innocent bystander:p

I posted up the picture of a dress for advice, you were the one pointing out the boobies, I am an innocent bystander:p

Sure butter wouldn't melt. ;)

Sure butter wouldn't melt. ;)

Nope :cool:

It's ok, I saw them too, there are DEFINITE BOOBIES IN THIS THREAD! :eek: :)

• Advertisement

Sorry micayla but the first thing I thought scrolling down was "yeah that looks like a nice.....OMG NIPPLE :eek:"

Advertisement