Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Developer Sean Dunne Buggers Off To America

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

"What matters is having a stake in the country. And the Dunner is certainly doing that" Barry Egan

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/gayle-gives-sean-a-stake-in-our-bright-future-2161800.html

Ah, humble pie anyone?

Jesus Christ..."the Dunner".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

dsmythy wrote: »
    You'd swear he personally did the country in. Everyone gotta take the blame. Why the anger towards him? It's not his fault we didn't arrest him.
    I dont have to take the blame for ****. Ive never voted FF in my life nor have I ever lived beyond my means. This everyone has to shoulder the blame stuff is getting very old, very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I dont have to take the blame for ****. Ive never voted FF in my life nor have I ever lived beyond my means. This everyone has to shoulder the blame stuff is getting very old, very fast.

What are you going to do about it? Serious question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A couple of ideas present themselves..anybody with a mortage stop paying it..the banks cant do shiit about it really and secondly...RIOT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

at least good ole seanie is hanging around!!:pac:

• Advertisement

at least good ole seanie is hanging around!!:pac:

'Shamelessly' so of course :pac:

Protest like a muthphucka

Check it out..Nov 27th..

Which one will you be joining? The pensioners will be out when their pensions are under threat. The students will be out when their fees are under threat. The taxi drivers will be out if anyone looks at them wrong. The unemployed don't really protest. The lefty politicos will have their splintered protests, but they'd protest in Utopia to be fair.

One day you might see students out protesting with the pensioners or pensioners out with the students. One day you will see protesters offering their alternative. Probably not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Are you crunchie?
    No. I was just typing words I heard on the telly.
    The discovery channel was on.

Degsy wrote: »
    I think Terrance prefers mars bars :pac:

I don't know what your defininition of a "Mars Bar" is, but you would fall under my definition of one.

Jersey Shore is on now. I'm waiting for the episode where you show them all up with your muscles and awesome fist-pumping skills.

• Advertisement

Which one will you be joining? The pensioners will be out when their pensions are under threat. The students will be out when their fees are under threat. The taxi drivers will be out if anyone looks at them wrong. The unemployed don't really protest. The lefty politicos will have their splintered protests, but they'd protest in Utopia to be fair.

One day you might see students out protesting with the pensioners or pensioners out with the students. One day you will see protesters offering their alternative. Probably not though.

Well for all the bullshiit about the public sector,there's 350,000 of us and there's gonna be a LOT of unrest.

Degsy wrote: »
    Well for all the bullshiit about the public sector,there's 350,000 of us and there's gonna be a LOT of unrest.

Oh yeah i forgot about you guys. I'll add you to the list.

The pensioners will be out when their pensions are under threat.
    The students will be out when their fees are under threat.
    The public sector will be out when their pay is under threat.

I say all three groups want The Labour Party.

Pensioners is a definite. Students im not sure yet. Taxi drivers, meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I keep reading the title as dune buggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

He mightn't be as safe as he imagines here in the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 B.E.S.T.

He is playing his cards pretty close to his chest over here. I know a few yanks he has crossed paths with and they haven`t a clue of of half of the **** he caused. To them he`s just another developer with a trophy wife, big car and big house that ran into problems in the recession and they are a dime a dozen over here..........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

B.E.S.T. wrote: »
    He is playing his cards pretty close to his chest over here. I know a few yanks he has crossed paths with and they haven`t a clue of of half of the **** he caused. To them he`s just another developer with a trophy wife, big car and big house that ran into problems in the recession and they are a dime a dozen over here..........

He's hardly likely to be walking around with a tshirt that says 'I ****ed Ireland and all I got was this lousy tshirt'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

The former heads of IBM, Tom Watson and Louis Gerstner, the former CEO of Xerox, Peter McCollough and the former chairman of Goldman Sachs, John Weinberg, also live in the estate.

I wonder do they mean Thomas Watson Sr, the original head of IBM, or his son TJ Watson Jr who succeeded him and stayed at the helm for many years.

But as even Junior has been dead for nearly 20 years, either of them would be whiffing a bit by now.

What would the neighbours think?

He mightn't be as safe as he imagines here in the US.

Really?

Advertisement