Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model scouts

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

The final was really good. I hope they make a season 2, much better than ANTM or the Irish model show we had last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Tracy Lee

totally agree. this was a standout reality show not just on rte but from any channel. credit to the makers and to rte. really hope this is on again next year. well done to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭liverpool100

Tracy Lee wrote: »
    totally agree. this was a standout reality show not just on rte but from any channel. credit to the makers and to rte. really hope this is on again next year. well done to all involved

Rewatched final programme on Rte Player. Agree excellent show. My heart went out to Ashling when elimianted but saying could not leave family counted against her. Just wanted to give her a hug

The final 3 to me were correct choice and all three are models

Tabea has a nice sense of humour, and ellen seem to get more attractive as programme went on

Advertisement