Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie meet up SATURDAY 27TH NOV - 5PM NEW TIME - HELL PIZZA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

Sounds like a good night :)

The next one is .....................when? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Feu wrote: »
    Sounds like a good night :)

The next one is .....................when? :D

sometime after the 19th and maybe after the 25th but before the end of the month if we want to get that pizza deal. Maybe Friday 26th or something, what do people think?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tis fine by me! 26th or sat 27th or sun 28th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭vaalea

Hell at the end of november? I would be interested. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭vaalea

Hell at the end of november? I would be interested. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Feu

yeh the 26th or 27th sounds good to me!

poll please!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

what you want a non multiple choice one, welll here you go los, blame los, los' fault!

should have left it multiple choice and blackmail friendly public.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

*Blames LOS* :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Any of those dates above...I can do! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

which one of you lovely ladies is taking me out here :pimp:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Indecision is leading by a stretch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Sorry I haven't been on, up to my eyes with college work and I started back in work this weekend.
    Friday is out for me cos I'm working until 10, so either the Saturday or Sunday for moi!!

:D Can't wait!

are other people clicking what day they prefer or can they only go that one day. Speak up other 2 mysterious voters

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Jim wrote: »
    I owe someone €€€€€€.....

That be me :o

Tar what happened to multiple choice??? I've no idea if i can make it but i put sunday down, sat probly be ok too though. but is this a day time of night time adventure? :)

saturday sounds good to me so. It'll be eating in hell, ice skating and possibly drinking, so maybe a bit of both. eveningish. Have to know who is going as tix for iceskating need to be booked. So how about saturday evening? Dowe want to eat or skate first. :)

We should go skating first and then eat so we can work up an appetite, then anyone that doesn't want to go skating can join us for food and maybe drinks after.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    We should go skating first and then eat so we can work up an appetite, then anyone that doesn't want to go skating can join us for food and maybe drinks after.
    ^this

wheres the ice skating?

• Advertisement

well as los just wrote what I said to her, I agree with her :p
    Ice skating is in town (on top of arnotts) or in rds, I think rds would be better, easy to get to on 46a or sandymount on dart. Or town if people think it easier

The one on top of arnotts isnt ice, just so you know.

Top of Arnotts? Weird. I assume there's one in Smithfield as well. But yea, RDS would prob be best.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

saturday sounds good to me so. It'll be eating in hell
    300.jpg
    ^this
    Seconded!

maameeo wrote: »

Top of Arnotts? Weird. I assume there's one in Smithfield as well. But yea, RDS would prob be best.

rds it is then!

I haven't seen anything about smithfield this year so I assume the arnotts one is replacing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Unfortunately ice-skating is not possible for me :(

But I'd deffo be interested in the food part! Any day is fine, but i'd prefer the 26th!

rds it is then!

I haven't seen anything about smithfield this year so I assume the arnotts one is replacing that.

oh crap, just remembered rds doesn't open till 3rd December :/
    is the one at arnotts really not that good??

Ohoh. Has anybody been? I don't like the sound of this 'no ice' yoke. can't be too good up on a building?

How about hell + a drink on the staurday and iceskating in december.

Ohoh. Has anybody been? I don't like the sound of this 'no ice' yoke. can't be too good up on a building?

How about hell + a drink on the staurday and iceskating in december.

what ya mean no ice?
    I think we should still have the food and drink on the Saturday anyway, otherwise we'd be putting the whole thing off for way too long.

• Advertisement

what ya mean no ice?
    I think we should still have the food and drink on the Saturday anyway, otherwise we'd be putting the whole thing off for way too long.
    maameeo wrote: »

Ye I agree.

Advertisement