Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Deedsie wrote: »
    I actually probably have one in my box of spares down home but I won't be down there for a few weeks. So I am just chancing my arm hoping someone in Dublin might have one to spare I could collect or something like that. Ideally D2 or south of the city. I don't ask for much do I?

Hey I have one, pm me and we can arrange getting it to you.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Hey I have one, pm me and we can arrange getting it to you.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭davidsr20

Hey guys anyone got the hulk polybag minifigure for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Trading the minifigure book, the one with the toy soldier minifig. Would take a couple of the series 15 miniigs out on jan 1st. Its brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

madalig12 wrote: »
    Trading the minifigure book, the one with the toy soldier minifig. Would take a couple of the series 15 miniigs out on jan 1st. Its brand new.

Would you swap for I love that mini figure book the one with the Zombie Skateboarder.
    Got it as a present but already had it.

• Advertisement

Would you swap for I love that mini figure book the one with the Zombie Skateboarder.
    Got it as a present but already had it.

Sorry man I have that one aswell would swap for 2 of the soon to be released series 15 minifigs. Any good?

Don't have any of those sorry

Don't have any of those sorry

No cos they are not out till 1st jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Are we allowed to sell Lego sets on here?

I have a few old boxed technic sets I am going to try sell.

Set 8456 fibre optic multi set boxed
    Set 8880 super car boxed
    Set 8425 boxed
    Set 8868 not boxed

They are up on adverts.ie

If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

Have an unopened Slave 1 willing to swap for unopened Batman Tumbler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Have a few slightly older Minifigures, looking to help complete Series 15. I have:

Series 14
    Zombie Pirate
    Fly Monster

Series 12
    Jester x 2
    Battle Goddess
    Genie

Simpsons Series 2
    Bartman

Simpsons Series 1
    Grampa Simpson

On the lookout for Series 15 Clumsy Guy, Faun, Queen, Astronaut, Ballerina, and Knight. To make postage worthwhile I'd like to do a minimum of x3 minifigs in any trade.

If anyone happens to have all 6, I'd be happy to send all 8 of what I have :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have an unopened Joker Alarm Clock, looking to swap for other DC or Star Wars or Brick Alarm Clock or Large Torch figures. Not interested in Lego Movie Wildstyle Torch or Alarm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭stefan.kuntz

I have a MISB 10237 Tower of Orthanc, willing to let it go for EUR300 plus P & P within Ireland.

Anyone got a grand emporium to sell or swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭halloweenboy

I have a used but excellent condition 4842 Hogwarts set to trade/sell, it's 100% complete. Pieces meticulously checked, counted and sorted.Includes box and manual. I took great care of this set, I'm sad to part with it but it's just taking up to much space! :-)

Also have a sealed Technic 40236

Arctic Batman; Aquaman on ice
    Batman Man Bat Attack. (both used and complete with all components)

*Im looking for original trilogy and force awakens Star Wars sets!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I have a used but excellent condition 4842 Hogwarts set to trade/sell, it's 100% complete. Pieces meticulously checked, counted and sorted.Includes box and manual. I took great care of this set, I'm sad to part with it but it's just taking up to much space! :-)

Also have a sealed Technic 40236

Arctic Batman; Aquaman on ice
    Batman Man Bat Attack. (both used and complete with all components)

*Im looking for original trilogy and force awakens Star Wars sets!! Thanks

8097 (sealed or open) or 7965. Any desire of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,847 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I have a Groundskeeper Willie and an El Barto from the series 2 Mini Figs.

If anyone needs them let me know and I'll pop them in the post to you.

Hardly ever buy Lego stuff but been collecting the Lego Simpsons series 2 Mini Figs from Argos since they're only a €1 each. Spent €22 so far and have them all except for Homer, Maggie and Martin. Therefore I have nine duplicates: Groundskeeper Willy, Fall Out Boy Milhouse, Marge, Patty, Selma, Comic Book Guy and Hans Moleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,847 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hardly ever buy Lego stuff but been collecting the Lego Simpsons series 2 Mini Figs from Argos since they're only a €1 each. Spent €22 so far and have them all except for Homer, Maggie and Martin. Therefore I have nine duplicates: 2 Groundskeeper Willies, 2 Fall Out Boy Milhouses, Marge, Patty, Selma, Comic Book Guy and Hans Moleman.

I'd take Patty, Selma, Moleman and Comic Book Guy.

How much would you want for them?

Just PM me your address and I'll post them on. No charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Would you keep me in mind for a groundskeeper willie and fallout boy milhouse if you dont mind :)

PM me your address and I'll post them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

PM me your address and I'll post them on.

Cheers Il PM you now :)

If I come across a Homer, Maggie or Martin il be sure to return the favour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blue365

Looking to trade some Lego minifigures. All are new, bags opened to check contents and re-bagged. I would like to swap 3 or 4 together if possible.

Have to swap:
    Disney Series: Genie, Mr. Incredible
    Series 14: Skeleton Guy, Fly Monster, Spectre, Monster Rocker (2), Monster Scientist, Fly Monster
    The Simpsons 2: Selma

Looking for:
    Disney: Stitch, Cheshire Cat, Syndrome and Peter Pan
    Series 15: Farmer, Frightening Knight, Tribal Woman, Flying Warrior, Faun, Animal Control Officer, Laser Mech, Kendo Fighter, Shark Suit Guy, Jewel Thief and Queen
    Series 14: Zombie Pirate, Plant Monster, Zombie Cheerleader, Gargoyle, Banshee, Square Foot, Spider Lady
    or any from other series, except Simpsons 2 and GB Olympic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

blue365 wrote: »
    Looking to trade some Lego minifigures. All are new, bags opened to check contents and re-bagged. I would like to swap 3 or 4 together if possible.

Have to swap:
    Disney Series: Genie, Mr. Incredible, Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse
    Series 14: Skeleton Guy, Fly Monster, Spectre, Monster Rocker (2), Monster Scientist, Fly Monster

Looking for:
    Series 15: Farmer, Frightening Knight, Tribal Woman, Flying Warrior, Faun, Animal Control Officer, Laser Mech, Kendo Fighter, Shark Suit Guy, Jewel Thief and Queen
    Series 14: Zombie Pirate, Plant Monster, Zombie Cheerleader, Gargoyle, Banshee, Square Foot, Spider Lady

I have a Cheshire cat was that was a duplicate. Swap for either mickey or minnie mouse?? Will need to check which one exactly as can remember which one i picked up yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Blue I have Series 15 Kendo Fighter, Shark Suit Guy and Flying Warrior, I would swap for Daisy, Mickey and Minnie

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

ninjatruncs PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Hardly ever buy Lego stuff but been collecting the Lego Simpsons series 2 Mini Figs from Argos since they're only a €1 each. Spent €22 so far and have them all except for Homer, Maggie and Martin. Therefore I have nine duplicates: Groundskeeper Willy, Fall Out Boy Milhouse, Marge, Patty, Selma, Comic Book Guy and Hans Moleman.

Hi , are u still looking for maggie ? And do you still have millhouse ?

Have to swap:
    Series 14: Fly Monster, Spectre, Monster Rocker (2), Monster Scientist, Fly Monster

Looking for:
    Series 14: Plant Monster, Zombie Cheerleader, Gargoyle, Banshee, Square Foot, Spider Lady

• Advertisement

Hope this is ok, tried to edit previous post by wasn't able to, so just updated here.
    Looking to trade some Lego minifigures I have to spare. All are new, bags opened to check contents and re-bagged. I would like to swap 3 or 4 together if possible.

Have to swap:
    Series 14: Fly Monster (2), Spectre (2), Monster Rocker (2), Monster Scientist (2), Wacky Witch (2), Pirate, Wolfman, Tiger Woman, Spider Lady, Skeleton Guy,
    The Simpsons 2: Selma, Marge, Homer, Lisa, Comic Book Guy, Milhouse, Groundskeeper Willie, Edna Krabappel, Smithers, Hans Moleman, Professor Fink.

Looking for:
    Simpsons 2: Bart and Doctor Hibbert
    Series 15: Farmer, Frightening Knight, Tribal Woman, Faun, Animal Control Officer, Laser Mech, Jewel Thief and Queen
    Series 14: Plant Monster, Zombie Cheerleader, Banshee, Square Foot,
    or any from other series, except GB Olympic.

Advertisement