Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

California Voters Reject Bid to Legalize Marijuana

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

Johro wrote: »
    Went a little off topic there. On topic, I used to smoke quite a bit of weed. Not so much now, just the odd time when I have a few mates round, and then not always. I grow it myself, it's nice stuff, and it does me fine. I don't sell the stuff, it's for my own use and for sharing with friends.
    As for illegality, I'm not harming anyone, and if I did get caught with what I have I would most likely be fined as I don't supply.
    I don't care about, or for, the 'business'.
    The business can f#ck off.

What strains do you like to grow?I've mainly done WWxBB, NL#5, Purple Haze,and various mystery seeds.I recently got into some OG Kush and NY Sour Diesel which were amazing and I want to get growing them.

Can you still buy seeds in Ireland easily enough, or in Britain, or is it all over the net since the Headshops went down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Sorry.I just fear that people are being taken advantage of.
    No need for the 'sorry'.;)
    I just think it's up to people to check things out before they try anyway. And go to a professional homeopath and try it before you slag it off. Stupid people tend to get taken advantage of. Also, some people who say say that h'pathy doesn't work haven't read the bits where it says to cut out certain things 'cause they anti-dote the tabs. Enough about that anyway.

@Calibos: 'Johro, post your Homeopathy spiel on Jref, the skeptics or biology, chemistry or medicine fora here on boards and educate yourself. Homeopathy is pure unadulterated nonsense.'
    Nah, I like it here thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

What strains do you like to grow?I've mainly done WWxBB, NL#5, Purple Haze,and various mystery seeds.I recently got into some OG Kush and NY Sour Diesel which were amazing and I want to get growing them.

Can you still buy seeds in Ireland easily enough, or in Britain, or is it all over the net since the Headshops went down?
    To be honest I don't even remember what seeds they were, been using the same ones for years, I keep one male plant and let it go to seed, also a lot of the stuff is from cuttings which I manage to keep over the winter, it's pretty potent stuff though. One of the skunk varieties. I've never bought seeds. These were given to me by a mate. He grows Chronic and Armageddon these days.

Advertisement