Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you experience the most intense laughter in your life?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

What made you experience the most intense laughter in your life?

For me It was hearing a story about how my elderly neighbors home help made tea in a cup containing his false teeth and only discovered it when they went drinking it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Most recently when a friend told me that a popular radio presenter wanted a fiver off his parking and I advised him to ring into this persons well-known radio show to discuss "People on large salaries who try to get off paying the same fare as everyone else."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Lord Percy's attempts at alchemy in Blackadder II.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Tommy Tiernans Live, first dvd.

Splits my sides every-time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Hash and magic mushrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Seen a polish man at the beach in june spraying 'Son of a gun' on himself thinking it was sun cream:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Alan Partridge doing a presentation soon after impailing his foot on a spike.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Had to be when my best friends toenail fell off in a nightclub n Edinburgh, she was trying to stick it back on in the bathroom with the assistance of a female bouncer, all the while I was doubled over screaming my head off laughing ( Well I had been drinking all day)!! :D Ah good times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

The start of Adam and Paul when he wakes up glued to the mattress. Missed about 10mins of the film laughing at that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

Vaginal flatulence

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cant quite remember but it resulted it getting insulted by some random person who thought we were insulting them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

Not the most intense laughter ever but it's defo the funniest thing I've read in a while - JayZ for President
    Jay-Z thinks he could do a great job as the leader of America with the help of future First Lady Beyonce Knowles but won't put himself forward for another a few years yet.

He said: "Give me a chance. Maybe in eight years, I'll be the president."

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

An illegal substance known to cause mirth.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Acid tabs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Oh another one was when the b/f saw an ad in the paper for Windsor motors, a brand new car for Zero euro per month (of course in the small type it was you pay a big payment upfront and a balloon payment at the end of 3 years, something like that) and he rang them up (joking of course) enquiring when he could get his car for zero euro per month, the woman on the phone was getting irritated with him trying to tell him the car wasnt free but he insisted for ages that it said it was free in the paper, and just kept repeating zero euro per month!!! Absolutely hilarious!!! :pac::D:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

i was going on a night out and my friend a complete poser and show off was all dressed up,white shirt slick to the max walking his swagger the lot.Well to cut the story we were walking along a pier down to the bars and clubs (the was no rail at the edge of the peer) and he slipped and fell face first into all the water below,the laughter was verging on rediculous watching his face when he stood up drenched in wet sand and sea weed,i'll never forget that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

The one I remember the most was a few years ago when a band came on, and the keyboardist was the head off of Phil Mitchell from Eastenders and as the song was playing you could see him shaking his head with his eyes closed and smiling, as some musicians do.

Me and my brother were rolling on the ground laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

My cousin and 1 were about 7 /8 at the time, she was very interested in cooking (actually became a really good chef) and made this chocolate moose. It was rotten though, so she decided to pour it out the sun room window but the opening to the window was at the top of a large pane of glass.

So she stood on the window sill and started pouring this chocolate moose out but it started sliding down the outside the window as she poured. It looked like poo running down the window...we just laughed and laughed as she kept pouring the chocolate poo moose down the window.

She was a right giggler and because we were laughing so much so started pee-ing her pants...there she was pouring chocolate moose while the p ran down her pants and dripped into a potted plant below the window.

She then realised what a mess she had made and decided to run outside with a mop to clean the window before her mother found out, so there she was in the dark, p i ss soaked pants mopping chocolate moose off a large window pane... It was the last time I have ever laughed so hard that me stomach hurt.
    (The potted plant wilted and died afterwards)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

cowhands wrote: »
    My cousin and 1 were about 7 /8 at the time, she was very interested in cooking (actually became a really good chef) and made this chocolate moose. It was rotten though, so she decided to pour it out the sun room window but the opening to the window was at the top of a large pane of glass.

So she stood on the window sill and started pouring this chocolate moose out but it started sliding down the outside the window as she poured. It looked like poo running down the window...we just laughed and laughed as she kept pouring the chocolate poo moose down the window.

She was a right giggler and because we were laughing so much so started pee-ing her pants...there she was pouring chocolate moose while the p ran down her pants and dripped into a potted plant below the window.

She then realised what a mess she had made and decided to run outside with a mop to clean the window before her mother found out, so there she was in the dark, p i ss soaked pants mopping chocolate moose off a large window pane... It was the last time I have ever laughed so hard that me stomach hurt.
    (The potted plant wilted and died afterwards)
    That entire post :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I was in a weird mood yesterday at the Irish centre. Went to the toilets, just outside was a fat 13(ish) year old boy crying and a girl I know, who really couldn't care less, trying to cheer him up.

I just looked, ran in to the toilet and howled. Then me and the girl laughed for about 10 minutes. :/

Yeah, I'm going to hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

a long time ago having to fill in a report sheet on how a patient had arrived with a lightbulb lodged in his rectum . apparently it happened whilst trying to change the lightbulb in the nude whilst using a step ladder .He had had the foresight to place the said lightbulb in his arse whilst falling to save it from breaking .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

It could send me to hell but it was the nite a fella in a wheelchair tried to fly down the steps off the dancefloor in a nite club. He wouldn't let anyone help him down, or use the ramp that was just across from the steps.
    I'll never forget the sight of him flying about 4 feet into the air and the wheelchair flying across the niteclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

This one time, at band camp.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ishvalian

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus - Had to stop the film at one point for about 20 minutes i was laughing so hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Tickles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Ah this other time my brother and I were watching tv in the sitting room, we were about 12/13 at the time. He was lying down on the sofa and I was curled up on the one seater.
    Just watching tv and chilling, not a word was spoke for about an hour, to be honest we kinda forgot the other was in the room.

Then all of a sudden my brothers two legs lift off the sofa and he lets the most squeakiest fart out of his hole and says "ahhhh...." The sound of the fart exploding off the leather sofa was hilarious. We just howled laughing, but cause he was laughing so much he couldnt stop farting.

My mother ran in thinking we were killing eachother shouting and roaring "Stop it, Stop it"! between the tears of laughter my brother was shouting "I cant, I cant....I cant..."

To this day all my brother has to say is "Remember that time we were watching TV.."...and I burst out laughing...ah some good family bonding there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I was watching an episode of Only Fools and Horses years ago where Rodney (I think it was) was driving the yellow 3 wheeler Van and went over a bump in the road in a kinda chase or out of control type sequence (brakes failed maybe????) - Just remember being collapsed on the floor with a sore stomach laughing....

- Can't find it now in any of the Episode Guides online - Such as this one.

If anyone knows the one please let me know!!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

watching my severely over weight friend wobble off a wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh wow, I really like that question. Difficult to think of just one answer though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

lsd !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I remember when we were in primary school and sleep overs were really popular. So there was a couple of us staying at my friends house and she had a computer with a web cam so we said we'd make some short movies. Honestly, we never laughed so hard. There was one video with a person lying under a blanket with shoes sticking out down the end and we died laughing at the phrase we made up, "This dead man's got shooooeeessss". One of the girls had to changer her knickers and pants she laughed so hard.

Ah, innocence.

I'm sure we'd laugh more now if we could see those videos...

Advertisement