Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cure for common cold discovered?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

I knew you were going to say that.
    You knew that I, and only I, was going to say that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Bonito wrote: »
    You knew that I, and only I, was going to say that?
    You think thats air you're breathing. Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

[Conspiracy]

Drugs companies will never allow a cure. Why make one cure when you can sell countless palliatives instead.

[/conspiracy]

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You think thats air you're breathing. Interesting.
    There is no spoon.Only forks.
    And the only thing on the menu is chicken soup.........what a cruel cruel world

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

msg11 wrote: »
    Nothing beats a good owl **** when ya have a cold/flu...

Leave that owl alone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

There is no spoon.Only forks.
    And the only thing on the menu is chicken soup.........what a cruel cruel world

Stick your face in the bowl and suck it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Maybe I've never really had the cold or flu but any time I've had symptoms I've never found it all that bad, one or two days of sniffles, sore throat gone in a day or two.

I don't see the point in a healthy adult taking any medication to fight it off, just take a load of vitamin C and you'll be grand in no time. There's no point forcing the bug to become something much stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

ScumLord wrote: »
    Maybe I've never really had the cold or flu but any time I've had symptoms I've never found it all that bad, one or two days of sniffles, sore throat gone in a day or two.

I don't see the point in a healthy adult taking any medication to fight it off, just take a load of vitamin C and you'll be grand in no time. There's no point forcing the bug to become something much stronger.

Actually, don't waste your money on Vitamin C, it has no effect.

Advertisement