Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Platform in Dublin Bay, Poolbeg.

Options
  • 01-11-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Was out walking on Sandymount Strand yesterday and saw a platform on 3/4 stilts which appears to be near the South Bull Wall. Does anyone know what it is for? I couldn't make out of it was positioned to the north or south of the wall from where I was but it is defo south of the shipping lane.

I hope it doesn't interfere with my windsurfing from Poolbeg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Yeah, saw that too.

Not sure but if I had to speculate it looks like it's positioned over the underwater pipe from the sewerage processing plant so perhaps some form of maintenance?

Advertisement