Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Plenty of acorns & beech mast where I saw it alright

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭santasbird

While out walking this afternoon with my sister in St.Annes Park, Raheny a Jay flew out in front of me. I nearly frightened the life out of my sister with the excitement. We decided to follow it to the tree it was in. We could see it on a branch but then it flew to another tree and was joined by a second Jay. I couldnt believe my luck:D

Fabulous looking birds. I walk this park every week and have never seen one before. So if anyone spotted two suspicious looking people, peering into bushes and generally looking very odd it was only me;)

Has anyone every seen a Jay here before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

santasbird, merged your thread with a previous one.

Saw a Jay in my garden today

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

There are a lot of them in the Phoenix Park. This is the perfect time of year to see them as they are busy hoarding acorns for the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭swifts need our help!

There is a growing population of Jays around Antrim town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Donadea is good for them also.

Advertisement